adding days to hoppers?

lisaschu

Mouseketeer
I have one day each on two 4 day hoppers. My DH, DS and I are taking a quick trip at the end of January and will need two days. Is it possible to add one day to the hopper? If not, what other options do we have so that we don't have to pay full admission one that second day? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx,
Lisa

lisaschu said:
I have one day each on two 4 day hoppers. My DH, DS and I are taking a quick trip at the end of January and will need two days. Is it possible to add one day to the hopper? If not, what other options do we have so that we don't have to pay full admission one that second day? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx,
Lisa

No, you cannot add days onto tickets.

You can get a pro-rated credit for your 4 day hopper. However, I don't know that'd be a wise thing to do.

I would need to know how much those tickets cost when you bought them, but I'll use the current advance purchase price of $215.13.

A 2 day park hopper Magic Your Way ticket would cost $164.01. The credit from your park hopper would be $53.78. So your out-of-pocket cost would be $110.23.

A 1 day park hopper will cost $100.91.

So, you'd save $9.32 by just using the remaining day on your park hopper, and purchasing a new 1 day Magic Your Way hopper ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter