Adding Days now? Or at the park?

SothrnChic

Mouseketeer
So currently my family has a 3 day park hopper ticket that we will be using prior to my husband attending a conference there. After talking with my 7 year old son, we have decided that we will probably add two more days to our Disney passes (rather than visit Sea World or another park in the area). Should I go ahead and do that now? Or is there a price difference at the park? I am thinking of doing it now so we can go ahead and make some FP+ selections. Thoughts???

Should I go ahead and do that now?
1. Or is there a price difference at the park?
2. I am thinking of doing it now so we can go ahead and make some FP+ selections.
1. Nope.
2. Yup.

If you want any chance of getting a headliner BEFORE you're there at the parks, I would go ahead and add those days now. I know some such as FoP and SDD can be near to impossible to get, but just here recently I've heard MANY DISers mention getting those FPs day of! When will you be going to Disney? Are you near a 30 or 60 day window?

If you want any chance of getting a headliner BEFORE you're there at the parks, I would go ahead and add those days now. I know some such as FoP and SDD can be near to impossible to get, but just here recently I've heard MANY DISers mention getting those FPs day of! When will you be going to Disney? Are you near a 30 or 60 day window?

We have FP for most of the headliners earlier in the week... We are doing a split stay with the first part of the trip on site and the second part off site. I am guessing I have to wait to do the FP for the second part at 30 days?? If so, that would be end of April.

We have FP for most of the headliners earlier in the week... We are doing a split stay with the first part of the trip on site and the second part off site. I am guessing I have to wait to do the FP for the second part at 30 days?? If so, that would be end of April.

I do believe you are correct. Since the second part of your trip is offsite, you have to wait till you hit 30 days. And the 60 days onsite definitely do help with those headliners. Which ones did you get?

I do believe you are correct. Since the second part of your trip is offsite, you have to wait till you hit 30 days. And the 60 days onsite definitely do help with those headliners. Which ones did you get?

Right now we have FOP, Safari, Everest, Splash Mountain, BTMR, Haunted Mansion, Frozen, Nemo, and Figment. We also have tickets for the Toy Story Land EMM at HS and a PPO for BOG to get to SDMT before the crowds.

Right now we have FOP, Safari, Everest, Splash Mountain, BTMR, Haunted Mansion, Frozen, Nemo, and Figment. We also have tickets for the Toy Story Land EMM at HS and a PPO for BOG to get to SDMT before the crowds.

Wow! Great job! Can't wait for my 60 days. Got 13 days to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter