Adding an extra adult to room

We've just come back from a trip. We had one person with the package and DLP provide one park ticket for that person. The rest of the party we bought annual passports for. No local taxes were charged when we all had breakfast as there doesn't appear to be a way of monitoring this as all they wanted to see was our room card.

I thought I would bump this thread as a number of people were interested in how you add an adult onto a room who has an AP - several of us have done this successfully as these posts show .:goodvibes

I finally manged to do it today. After having no joy over the phone i went into First Choice to book and they did it just fine.

Apparently Disney just added a note onto the booking taking my name and said that i would have to pay between 1 and 2 Euros when we arrived at reception. That price includes breakfast :rotfl2:

Poppie could you do me a favour please? Could you have a look on the booking pages of the official site, and see if the price you've been quoted for your however-many folk are booked with the full package, is the same as what you're paying for everyone including your AP holders? I'm thinking of phoning to see if I can do this too, but if the price you are quoted is the same as the quote would be on the official site, theres no point, as its still out of my price range.

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter