Adding an adult to my package last minute??? HELP

Fiveisaparty

Mouseketeer
Hello I am new here and I am going on my first WDW trip since I was 13 :) I just found out that my mom is going to join us on our trip Jan 31-Feb7. We are staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. I already got our tickets in the mail and I was just going to buy her MYW tickets at the Disney Store. Do I need to call them and let them know I am adding a person? The cabins sleep 6 so we won't be going over the room regulations, but I don't want to get there and get "in trouble" for not letting them know that we have 3 adults instead of 2. TIA!!!

Autumn

I would call them and add her to the room, especially if you want her to have the DDP. Did you book a 4/3 deal?

Keep in mind that you'll get charged that whatever it is PP fee for the extra adult though.

Also, while I've never known this to happen, theoretically the shuttles aren't for non-resort guests. I'd hate to see your mom huffing it to FW.

I don't think there is an extra adult fee at the Cabins because they are intended for more than 4 guests--at least when I was pricing for our trip the cost didn't change between 2 adults 2 kids and 3 adults 1 kid

However--if you want her to be able to use Extra magic Hours she will need a room id with her name on it.

Thanks so much for the responses! I didn't even think about the Magic Hours! I added her and it only cost the price of the ticket. 297.50, they did not charge me extra for the room. Can't believe it is next weekend! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter