Acronyms... ®¿®

This is too funny! I thought the "D" stood for Disney too but my DH said he thought it stood for "darn"!!;)

I am beginning to think I should have used 'D' in the post subject.

Okay, one more time...alphabetically... and since I am a guy, I'll do DH instead of DW.

DH stands for:

Damn Husband
Dark (Side of the) Husband - (Thrown in for Pink Floyd fans)
Darling Husband
Darn Husband
Dear Husband
Demented Husband
Demon Husband
Dilly (of a) Husband
Disenchanted Husband
Disinterested Husband
Disney Husband
Doosy (of a) Husband
Dopey Husband
Dracula (is my) Husband
Droopy Husband
Drunkard Husband
Duffus Husband
Dumb Husband

Anyone?

You forgot disfunctional!
icon10.gif

Silly me, I thought the "D" was for Darling
Darling Husband
Darling Son
Darling Daughter
Oh well "Dear" works too.
:earsgirl:

Perhaps I'm your husband, BCVOwner2002 since my wife says I don't always hear her! LMAO!!

Just pretending to be a DW - deaf wife! I want to see if it works as well for wives as it does for hubbies! lol

You're killing me! KWIM?

Say, are you a DVC owner? I was trying to do a $ analysis before purchasing. I developed a spreadsheet that I wanted to post, but unfortunately, this is not permitted. Too bad, because I was hoping for comments about things such as how long it takes before DVC becomes less expensive per night vs. cash purchase of rooms (non-Disney as well as Disney). Anyway, my analysis suggests that the cross-over happens as short as 4-5 years and no longer than 7-8 years. Sound about right?

Yes - we purchased in June at the BCVs. We stayed at YC years ago and when we heard about BCV we knew we had to buy. Your analysis sounds about right. When I told DH that I thought this would pay for itself in as little as 5 yrs he asked what we were waiting for, especially since staying at BCV is A LOT better than staying at Carribbean Beach or Coronado Springs.

Okay, it's happened again. Please, can anyone tell me what SAB stands for?

Thank you!

Storm Along Bay, this is the pool/mini water park at the Yacht Club / Beach Club / Beach Club Villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!