According to M. Eisner...........................

chef's wife

Trying to keep chefmanny under control!
On the Larry King show everyone must see the new Philharmonic show, at DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this guy out of touch with reality or what???????????????
Oh yeah, the callers let him have it also!!!!!
You can read the transcript on whatever station L. King is in your area, and we thought Event Management was bad!!!!!!!!!!

Surprises me not at all. He made plenty of other comments that were out of touch as well. He doesn't really care.

I am so bummed I missed it.

Does anyone know if it is going to be repeated or does anyone have a taped copy? I would be more than glad to cover expenses and maybe a little metal gratuity.

I can believe he is out of touch, after the Janet fiasco(I know not Disney) I have realized that most celebrities just have no clue as to what real life is like.

We were at the Dolphin watching that show the other night- had just been to see Mickey's Philharmagic - but thought we were in Florida! Actiually, we were not that thrillled with it, the crowds were tremendous, but were so happy to see that Donald now has a prominent role in a big production!! Caroline:teacher:

I also missed the interview, I fell asleep...Im wonderin' if its goin' to be repeated anytime soon...any1 know?!?

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter