Accepted into the CP, but What Does This Mean???

mickey2minnie1

DIS Veteran
Yay!!! My son found out he is in and is assigned to QSFB and accepted, but letter states that his QSFB role could fall under the following 3 areas:

1. Concierge with club level checking people in and out, helping out with VIP/celebrity tours, tickets for groups, luggage, food delivery, buffet fill up

2. Front Desk with checking people in and out taking money and ticket assigning

3. Quick Service and beverage with possible seating, food serving, taking money, food cart, bussing tables

When he looked under QSFB and talked to another CPI who got QSFB, hers said 1 role and explained what is listed on the DCP like site: food prep, working register...

Any ideas on this one????
Is there a mix up in title assignments????

I think there is a glitch with the acceptance letters. I was accepted for Merchandise but my letter contains the job description for Concierge. The link in my letter takes me to the concierge page as well. Others have had this issue too so I'm guessing it's an error!

I think there is a glitch with the acceptance letters. I was accepted for Merchandise but my letter contains the job description for Concierge. The link in my letter takes me to the concierge page as well. Others have had this issue too so I'm guessing it's an error!

:(

Definitly sounds like a glitch. QSFB definitly just means quick service food and beverage which could be at a hotel or park and I believe also could mean a cart as well. I can never remember if the carts are QSFB or merchandise.

We were hopeful since he is hospitality major, but he has experience with food and beverage. He sent an email asking for role clarification. Thanks so much!!

My daughter was just accepted as well on Friday and was accepted to QSFB too! I believe her description was that like #3 above....she is a hospitality major too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter