Accepted by e-mail?

I'm trying, I'm getting better with my countdown calendar and these DISBoards and just listening to Disney music, doing my homework for once (lol!!), all that. EPCOT has some great rides and such, it's just full of more technology and cultural magic and since it is kind of a mash between park and living community, I find it slightly different. I love going, but for me the magic lies in Magic Kingdom (it's got magic in the title....) and DHS just because I love movies, shows, and The Great movie Ride!!! lol. but the magic is everywhere at Disney!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Awesome! Congratulations! :)

Now, just curious, how long has it been since your phone interview? The lady who conducted my interview said my invitation or rejection may come from e-mail OR snailmail. Just checking to see how much (if any) the turnaround is quicker for email.

9 days after the phone interview.

Really stupid question, but do you think they'll still send the purple folder even though they already accepted me through email? They did include a link to the PDF of the folder, but I sort of want the folder itself to take pictures with :rolleyes:

from what others have said you still get the folder. I would think so because obviously some people can't print it off or download it or all that. Others have gotten the e-mail then the packet.
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Really stupid question, but do you think they'll still send the purple folder even though they already accepted me through email? They did include a link to the PDF of the folder, but I sort of want the folder itself to take pictures with :rolleyes:

Yeah. You will get the purple folder in the mail, as well as your e-mail.

I'm trying, I'm getting better with my countdown calendar and these DISBoards and just listening to Disney music, doing my homework for once (lol!!), all that. EPCOT has some great rides and such, it's just full of more technology and cultural magic and since it is kind of a mash between park and living community, I find it slightly different. I love going, but for me the magic lies in Magic Kingdom (it's got magic in the title....) and DHS just because I love movies, shows, and The Great movie Ride!!! lol. but the magic is everywhere at Disney!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

The Magic Kingdom is fantastic if you're working there, but I don't like going as a guest as much as I do the rest of the parks. But I'm with you. I love each and every one of them in it's own special way.

Wow, I don't know what to say about this. Maybe Disney is doing this so they can lessen all the calls asking of application status?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter