absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy I have been looking at your stuff and I am in LOVE!

Can I get these names please?

Linda - tinckerbell/purple
Jim - peterpan
Heather - Cinderella
James - Kingdom heats if not star wars
Shelby - Goofy
Blake - Mickey Mouse
Elijah - Cars

Thanks so much. :goodvibes

ETA: Do you think you could make some 4th of the july mickey heads with our names and july 2012. Thanks Your stuff is awesome!

Can you please create me a Jake and the Neverland Pirates stroller tag. We leave March 8th. For the date just use March, and we are traveling to Disney World. And it just needs to read "Logan's Stroller"
Thanks so much!

I was hoping you could create a t-shirt design for me. We will be celebrating my sons 4th birthday in Disney World and he loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Can you please create something using a Mickey head with characters from Jake...and wording that its Logans 4th birthday. Im not picky on font or color, anything you think works best with the design.
Thanks

i was just wondering if you could possibly do a name for me i went to your link of the photobucket and the first picture on there was perfect its the tinkerbell one i believe it said cassidy i would like the color and font and everything stay the same but if you could change the name to one of Maddison and one of Maddy i would greatly appreciate it ive been trying to find a tinkerbell name design but nobody recognizes the name maddison since it has to d's...thank you very much.

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

maddytink.jpg

maddisontink.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

hi again Mandy- You've made me several cute disigns- thank you. I had an idea for an iron on transfer--maybe you'd be willing to dry the design? In the style of "Keep Calm and Carry on" posters that are so popular right now- maybe you'd try "Keep Calm and Go to Disney" ? Perhaps in Disney font- maybe with a little Mickey Head rather than a crown? I think it would be so cute! I'd love one in a gender neutral color (perhaps red?). I don't know if this is something you could do- I have no idea how complicated a from scratch design is- but I figured I'd mention it in case you were game. Thanks for all the great DISigns!

Beth

How's this?

1mhsanta.jpg

Hi
I love your designs and was wondering if you can do a name fill for my daughter Emma who loves tinker bell. I was thinking of the one with Tinker bell sitting on top of the name in purple. It would be perfect!

Thanks
Sharon

Have a great trip!

emmatinkname.jpg

Once again I just want to thank u for the beautiful designs!!!!! You have a gift!!!! Thank u for sharing it with us!! I just have a couple of questions... when downloading the new namefill for george I am unable to enlarge it without the design becoming fuzzy. As i have said i am extremely new to this so i am sure it is my doing. Do you mind letting me know what to do to fix this? also, just wondering about the invite. I have looked on your invites section, but can't seem to find it. Is it posted in a different location?

Again, all my gratitude!!!

Hi Mandy,
My family & I are going to WDW in March 2012. I was wondering if you can make
me a name fille for my son Omar in Red & Yellow like the Mickey name above.
Your help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much!

I love these DISigns! I am planning a surprise trip in June and would love to have the names with Lion King characters. The trip is still pretty far out, so whenever you have time would be great. I also love the cruise badges you did, but we arent doing a cruise - could you make badges without the cruiseline? Here are the names:
Bailey - Simba
Karrlea - Nala
Windy - Rafiki
Chris - Mufasa

Same names for the badges if possible.

Thank you so much!

I am looking for name fills. Want Minnie, red with white polka dots for:
Becky, Kayla, Ginny, Jordan

Also, Mickey Name fill (Blue) Kemp

Thanks

Hi Mandy I have been looking at your stuff and I am in LOVE!

Can I get these names please?

Linda - tinckerbell/purple
Jim - peterpan
Heather - Cinderella
James - Kingdom heats if not star wars
Shelby - Goofy
Blake - Mickey Mouse
Elijah - Cars

Thanks so much. :goodvibes

ETA: Do you think you could make some 4th of the july mickey heads with our names and july 2012. Thanks Your stuff is awesome!

Let me know if you like the MHead and I can personalize it for you!

shelbygoofy.jpg

lindaTink.jpg

jimppan.jpg

jamesStarWars.jpg

elijahCars.jpg

blakemickey1.jpg

heatherCindy.jpg

july4mh1.jpg

Once again I just want to thank u for the beautiful designs!!!!! You have a gift!!!! Thank u for sharing it with us!! I just have a couple of questions... when downloading the new namefill for george I am unable to enlarge it without the design becoming fuzzy. As i have said i am extremely new to this so i am sure it is my doing. Do you mind letting me know what to do to fix this? also, just wondering about the invite. I have looked on your invites section, but can't seem to find it. Is it posted in a different location?

Again, all my gratitude!!!

Might be the resolution of that pic. I've done another one for you!

georgefinn.jpg

Can you please create me a Jake and the Neverland Pirates stroller tag. We leave March 8th. For the date just use March, and we are traveling to Disney World. And it just needs to read "Logan's Stroller"
Thanks so much!

Have a wonderful trip!

loganLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

Thanks, Mandy, I love the "Keep Calm" design! Would you consider doing another (the same design) that says "Keep Calm and go to Disney" ?
Love it!

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter