absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,
I just discovered your work-very nice! We are departing soon-June 1.
Could you please personlize the following:
Two- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Mickey heads- 1 with the name Katie and the second one w/the name Nicholas with the date 2011 (not 2012).

Thanks!!!!
Gail

Hope this gets to you!

nicholaseMNSSHPMH1.jpg

katieMNSSHPMH1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,

Could I please get 2 of the life preserver with mickey on the side and the DCL symbol in the center?

One that says Guessfeld Family Cruise across the top of the life preserver and Disney Fantasy across the bottom

One that says Roberts Family Cruise across the top of the life preserver and Disney Fantasy across the bottom

Thanks so much!
Diane

Have a great cruise!

roberts.jpg

guessfelld1.jpg

I love your work! Would it be possible to make one similar to the Halloweed Mickey head you have on your first post but with a couple changes? Could you put Baldwin in one ear and 2012 in the other and then for the picture in the round part maybe have a pic of Mickey and the gang? Thanks so much!

Can you make name with a Star Wars theme? I found one on your posts it was Tyler-Star Wars Mickey and Friends. The names I will need are;
Heather, Matt, Tyler, Brandon, Darren, Jayme, Dawn, Josh, Joe, Danielle, Adam, Julian, Jason, Kara, Gavin

If you have the background I can make the name fills if its easier for you. I just can not find or make the backgrounds
Thanks for your help

Sure thing!

joeSWCharacters.jpg

heather.jpg

tyler.jpg

m23att.jpg

kara.jpg

julian.jpg

josh.jpg

jayme.jpg

j1ason.jpg

gavin-1.jpg

dawn.jpg

darren.jpg

danielle-1.jpg

brandonSWCharacters.jpg

adam.jpg

Mandy,

Sorry to say it but I am back again for Name Fills please, your work is so amazing. Thank you again for sharing your talents w/all of us and making our trips extra magical!!!
April

Grandpa - Goofy
Grandma - Aristocat Duchess
Patty - Daisy
Dick - Pluto
Kurt - Baboo
Kevin - Stitch
Pat - Lady
Bob - Tramp
Scott - Pooh
Jessi - Eeyore

Sure thing!

patlady.jpg

scottPooh1.jpg

pattyDaisy.jpg

kurtbaloo.jpg

kevinStitch.jpg

grandpagoofy.jpg

jessiEeyore.jpg

grandma.jpg

dickPluto.jpg

bobtramp.jpg

Hi Mandy -- so great to see all of the new work!!

I'd love something 4th-of-July-ish for the theme of Alaska on the Disney Wonder -- I wish I had something more specific, but I am stumped! Something different than the Mickey head with Uncle Sam's hat -- maybe a combo of a word fill of Alaska in red, white, and blue with Disney Wonder in the Disney font below it? Thanks SO much!!

Mandy will you please make me a rapunzel mickey shaped luggage tag for my DD? I will PM you the 411 for the back. :0) thank you!!

Hi Mandy,
Love your creative disigns. Already have a few from you but have found a few more I would like.
When you get a minute could I have the following? We aren't going until Sept so please take your time.

BBB invite-
Madison September 18th at 10:30 AM
Not to be a pest but I noticed on this one you have Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique but it's spelled liked this on the Disney site- Bobbidi. Can you please change that for me?

CRT invite-
Madison September 20th at 9:30 AM

MNSSHP VIP passes
Madison
Mason

Thanks so much! I appreiciate it. Have a Magical day!

Hi Mandy,
I hope you had an amazing Magical trip!
I have an additional request to add to the above that I had requested before you left on your trip.
My daughter would like one of the Princess Birthday letters.
Could you please personalize it for Madison and she is turning 5.
Thanks so much and I can't wait to see all the great DISigns you make for me!

Mandy~ We would love the following designs.

Like post #1652
Name:
Olivia (Lotso Bear)
Lucy (Jessie)
Aaron (Buzz)
Stacy (Woody)

If possible we would also like a Mickey head like in post #2011. We would like it Toy Story themed with "Olivia's 17th Birthday" in the middle, then the date June 23, 2012 on one of the ears.

Love your designs...can't wait to see what you can put together! :yay: If possible would love to have these by June 10th.

Hi! I love your work!:thumbsup2

Could I trouble you for some designs?

Name fills: Like post #1771 (with the Character and Walt Disney World)

Tre' (villians)
Tasha (Minnie)
Talea (Belle)
Tashia (Tink)
Tobias (Donald)

Black Mickey and Minnie Heads: Like post #1670 (please put Walt Disney World underneath)

Mom
Big Sis
Big Bro
Lil Sis
Lil Bro

Designer Princess:True Princess like post #1773

Talea (Designer Belle)
Tasha (Designer Tiana)
Tashia (Designer Jasmine)

Also, could I get the dwarf "club" designs?

Tre' (Grumpy Club)
Tasha (Happy Club)
Talea (Bashful Club)
Tashia (Sneezy Club)
Tobias (Dopey Club)

Thank you so much for all your hard work!:flower3:

Hi Mandy! I LOVE your disigns! Any chance you would like to make a welcome letter for the AOA resort? We will be arriving September 15th and staying in a Little Mermaid Room. No big deal if you are busy! Thanks!

Let me know if you need anything changed:

AofA-1.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Hope you're having fun in Paris! I've very envious!! Are you going to post pictures when you get back??

I'd like to order some of your disigns but I am in no hurry. We're going in the middle of August. Here's the list and please let me know if you need any more information:

matthewlet3.jpg - can we change this to state that we're going to EPCOT and that he gets to go to the YES program's Ocean Discoveries class. And we're having dinner at Garden Grill. If you need a date it's on August 22, 2012

Stick Family -
sfex1.jpg background
Flanigan Family Vacation in red on top right; Walt Disney World 2012 in black across the bottom
Chris - adult male, dark hair, Mickey ears
Maureen - adult female dark hair, Minnie ears
Ashton - 9 year old male, dark hair, Mickey ears
Aidan - 2 year old male, dark hair, Mickey ears

Hogwarts welcome letter - Mr. Ashton Flanigan

Mickey Airways Ticket - Ashton Flanigan, Aidan Flanigan
Departure Date: August 15, 2012
Return Date: August 24, 2012
To: Orlando

DHS Phineas and Ferb I know what we're going to do today! - Ashton

Stroller Tags:
1. Could you make a Harry Potter tag saying Flanigan family?
2. Sorceror Mickey 4 parks/1 world - Aidan's buggy
3. Texas Plate - Flanigan
4. Star Wars Mickey - Flanigan Stroller
5. Simba/Lion King - Flanigan Stroller

Pressed Penny Money and Pressed Pennies Container:
1. Fab 5 Moon Background - Aidan
2. Star Wars Mickey - Ashton

Thanks so much for all of your help!!

I haven't forgotten about the texas plate or epcot letter, i'll post them this weekend! DLP was a great time! Pics to come for sure!

ashton.jpg

ashtonpfhs.jpg

ashtonairlinetemplate2.jpg

aidanairlinetemplate2.jpg

flanigan.jpg

flaniganLicensePlateJmickey.jpg

flaniganLicensePlatelionKing_edited-1.jpg

flaniganLicensePlateHarry.jpg

aidanLicensePlate4parks.jpg

ashtonjedimickyPPMentos.jpg

ashtonjedimickeyPPSmallMM1.jpg

aidanfab5PPSmallMM.jpg

aidanfab5PPMentos.jpg

HI Mandy!

I was hoping to get a few things from you.
Could I have the Fab 5 Name Fills for Conor and Ronan with either red or blue backgrounds. It's for my 2 year olds MM Clubhouse birthday party!

And also the Agent P tag with Conor and Ronan.

Thanks Mandy!

Mandy - I see you are at DLP. I am very jealous:goodvibes Have a great time
When you get home, let me know if the following is ok or if you want changes.
Name: Mandy
DIS Name: absolut_mandy
My Specialties: Name fills, stroller tags, t-shirts, odds and sods
You can find my thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2729487
You can find my photo-hosting site
here:http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/
I do personalize/customize anything you want. If you like a design and want it tweaked/changed, let me know
To ask for a design please post on my thread. Please do not pm me the requests, only pm hello, hi and howdy! Please try to be specific with font type, colour, characters etc. I'm pretty new at designing so if you don't see exactly what you want, let me know what you are after and I'm sure that we can make it work! Thanks for looking!. I'm addicted also. Mandy

Hi - wondering if you had a chance to review this or if I missed your response? Penny

Thank you Mandy for the Agent P stuff, it's awesome and not I think I'm totally ready to make all my stuff. Thanks again for helping to make our trip so awesome.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter