absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mandy,

I just found out that my little boy is going to be able to go on our Disneyland trip with my cheer squad. Is there any way you would have time before March 5th to do the word

COYOTES

in a villians fill, but with all the Male villians? SCAR, JAFAR, GASTON, CAPTAIN HOOK, ETC? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks again for everything you do!!!!

hope you finally shaked the flu, i also had it, not fun. just wanted to thank you so much for the designs, they are awesome. i was wondering how you do them any special programs needed. would love to try the tagxedo.

Hi Mandy I would like to request few stuff for my coming trip please if thats ok with you?

1. Name fills. Type: On the side
a)Danish (Genie & Aladdin)
b)Daniel (Donald & Pluto)
c)Darius (Mickey)

2. Flight tickets design but can you change the 'airways' to 'tunnel' and 'flight' to 'train' please? Departure 11th October 2015, train time 6.50am, Departure from Eurotunnel Folkestone & Arrive at Calais, France

c)Darius (Mickey)

3. Autograph covers (4x6) with generic disney halloween design please and title says

a) Danish's Not So Scary Autographs 2015
b) Daniel's Not So Scary Autographs 2015
c) Darius's Not So Scary Autographs 2015

4. Would you be able invitation letters as well Mandy? Just a letter to say thay they are coming to Disneyland and will be staying at Disneyland Hotel. Will be meeting their favourite characters and as well as villains.

a)Danish - Letter from Genie & Aladdin
b)Daniel - Letter from Donald &Pluto
c)Darius - Letter from Mickey

Thanks a lot Mandy for your help and time. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,

Last year you helped me with some stuffs for my family cruise and WDW trip. Grandparents and kids love them so much! We are going to WDW early April and I would like to request the following:

- Letter looks like this design: abbyfrozenwelcomedland.jpg
- Letter looks like this design: Naihlacrtinivite_1.jpg Our reservation is on April 16 9:30am for breakfast.
My kid's name are Kristen and Caitlyn

- I also need a sign for me and my husband celebrating our 10th year anniversary. Can you made one for us with Donald and Daisy? Can you also do the background in pastel colours please?

Thanks so much in advance! :thanks:

Hi Mandy! Your designs are awesome! I am so thankful to have found this board. My family is going to Give kids the World in March and I love your designs. They would be perfect for our upcoming trip.
I hope I am doing this right:
Design with all princess names: Sydney, Jamie, Ryan (each separately, please)
Minnie Mouse head w bow: Sydney, Jamie, Ryan, Mama, Mommy in Disney font
Mickey head: Thomas in Disney font
Santa hat, Minnie: Sydney, Jamie, Ryan
Santa hat, Mickey head: Thomas in Disney font
Zebra Mickey head w pink bow: Sydney, Jamie, Ryan (any animal print is fine for animal kingdom :)
Red planes logo: Jean, Spencer, Sydney and Thomas
Red Disney font w/ Mickey ears: Thomas
Red Disney font w/ Minnie ears: Sydney, Jamie, Ryan and Mama
Mickey head w red bottoms and buttons: Thomas
Minnie head w red polka bottoms and bow: Sydney, Jamie, and Ryan

For Thomas maybe a cars Mickey head w/ McQueen? Or maybe a R2d2 Mickey head? Or a baseball head? Name can be on under in Disney font if easier? Any ideas are welcome. Thanks a million!

The kids would also love a Mickey/Minnie airplane "Disney bound" t too.
Also, at GKTW they have a birthday party and a Halloween party every week for the wish kids and families. I am wondering about a birthday balloon design Mickey/Minnie head and a Halloween design Mickey/Minnie head. Boys: Thomas, Girls: Sydney, Jamie and Ryan

We thank you so much. this request is for 2 families. If I did this incorrectly, please let me know. We are very appreciative. I understand that this is a lot of requests so if it's too much, we understand. Thank you for your time.

Have a wonderful trip! To everyone who wishes to donate b/c of the designs, Give Kids The World is the where you should :)

continued...

Hi Mandy,

Did you have money/tip envelopes at one time? I could have sworn you did. I downloaded a Harry Potter one but it printed out funny. They look like this.

I apologize if this does not belong to Mandy.

Thanks!

Sorry this isn't mine. If you search via your username, you will be able to see your original request and what board you requested it on

Mandy

Hey Mandy,

I just found out that my little boy is going to be able to go on our Disneyland trip with my cheer squad. Is there any way you would have time before March 5th to do the word

COYOTES

in a villians fill, but with all the Male villians? SCAR, JAFAR, GASTON, CAPTAIN HOOK, ETC? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks again for everything you do!!!!

Sure thing

Mandy

hope you finally shaked the flu, i also had it, not fun. just wanted to thank you so much for the designs, they are awesome. i was wondering how you do them any special programs needed. would love to try the tagxedo.

Tagxedo is on the net -- it is all about trying to get the words in the correct spot. Just keep trying :)

I use Photoshop Elements for the rest -- again it is a learning curve but lots of fun

Mandy

Hi Mandy I would like to request few stuff for my coming trip please if thats ok with you?

1. Name fills. Type: On the side
c)Darius (Mickey)

2. Flight tickets design but can you change the 'airways' to 'tunnel' and 'flight' to 'train' please? Departure 11th October 2015, train time 6.50am, Departure from Eurotunnel Folkestone & Arrive at Calais, France

c)Darius (Mickey)

3. Autograph covers (4x6) with generic disney halloween design please and title says

a) Danish's Not So Scary Autographs 2015
b) Daniel's Not So Scary Autographs 2015
c) Darius's Not So Scary Autographs 2015

4. Would you be able invitation letters as well Mandy? Just a letter to say thay they are coming to Disneyland and will be staying at Disneyland Hotel. Will be meeting their favourite characters and as well as villains.

a)Danish - Letter from Genie & Aladdin
b)Daniel - Letter from Donald &Pluto
c)Darius - Letter from Mickey

Thanks a lot Mandy for your help and time. I really appreciate it.

Have a great trip

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Last year you helped me with some stuffs for my family cruise and WDW trip. Grandparents and kids love them so much! We are going to WDW early April and I would like to request the following:

- Letter looks like this design: abbyfrozenwelcomedland.jpg
- Letter looks like this design: Naihlacrtinivite_1.jpg Our reservation is on April 16 9:30am for breakfast.
My kid's name are Kristen and Caitlyn

- I also need a sign for me and my husband celebrating our 10th year anniversary. Can you made one for us with Donald and Daisy? Can you also do the background in pastel colours please?

Thanks so much in advance! :thanks:

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy!

You do such a great job I was wondering if I could request welcome letters for my kids.

Harry Potter- Rylie
Carly- Elsa & Anna
Ryan- Stich

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
WOW! You are very good, Mandy! I am inspired.

Could I ask for a few items for our upcoming honeymoon?

1. Name Fills - On the side
VILMARIS (Minnie)
NIELS (Mickey)

2. Tagxedo
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ia/TagxedoNames/quinmhtag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
(White background, black and red text)
VILMARIS
NIELS
MAY 2015
LIVE LAUGH LOVE
(We are going to Walt Disney World, Orlando, all parks incl water parks)

I have so may ideas now, but don't dare to ask for more, you must be super busy.

Thank you!

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for the one's in the past. I am trying to convince some friend's of our to go on a Disney Cruise and to Disney World with us in the close future. I was wondering if you could do some name fills with the characters inside the letters for me. I would appreciate it!

MOM-- M-Ariel (from Little Mermaid), O-Minnie Mouse, M-Nala (from Lion King)

DAD-- D-Simba, A-Pumba, D-Timon (all from the Lion King)

SAVANNAH-- S-Cinderella, A-Belle, V-Aurora (sleeping beauty), A-Jasmine, N-Rapunzel, N-Tiana, A-Elsa, H-Anna

SPENCER-- S-Mickey, P-Buzz Lightyear, E-Woody, N-Mike Wazowski, C-Sully, E-Stitch, R-Olaf

Plus 1 Disney trip countdown calendar
For ~ Wyatt & Sawyer
With Mickey, Minnie, goofy, Gus mouse, baymax, stitch, Olaf, Captain Hook, grumpy

And another Disney countdown calendar
For~ Savannah & Spencer
With Mickey, Cinderella, else & Anna, Olaf, Ariel, simba, stitch, Minnie Mouse, grumpy

Both with the castle on top as the large heading! If you can!

I appreciate all your work! On our last Disney cruise, I feel on some cabin doors (including ours ) I saw your work! My husband pointed it out too!

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...vites/kaelynSurpriseDLP6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21

For Savannah & Spencer and one for Wyatt & Sawyer. Both kid names together (S & S), (W & S).

If you do universal studios a surprise letter for s & s , and w & s together! I understand if you don't! Lol

A Disney cruise surprise letter to s&s ( savannah & spencer) , and one for s&s (Wyatt & Sawyer). Just a surprise you are going on....we don't know when or which one yet!

OUr cruise this past feb 2015 we were unable to go to castaway cay due to weather! So that's why we have to go again!!

Can't wait to see you in the future letters to ... Savannah- Cinderella, Spencer-Olaf, Wyatt-Baymax, and Sawyer-Stitch
Thank you again so much!!:worship: Any questions let me know. I can't Thank you enough!
:yay::yay::yay::mickeybar

Last edited:
Hi Mandy!

I would like to request a few things for our Disney trip this summer. I am so impressed with your work!

1. Name fills--Type: On the side
a.) Hannah (Minnie and Mickey)
b.) Lilah (Minnie and Mickey)
c.) Hannah (Elsa, Anna, and Olaf)
d.) Lilah (Elsa, Anna, and Olaf)
e.) Hannah (Tinkerbell)
f.) Lilah (Tinkerbell)

2. Minnie Heads with names inside (Lilah; Hannah)

3. Tagxedo (shape: Mickey Head) (colors: Mickey colors)
Meyer (Tim, Amy, Lilah, and Hannah)
(we are going to Walt Disney World and visiting Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios)

Thank you so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter