absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy, I'm sorry to hear you had issues with your service provider. Two things in life are guaranteed to make me crazy: my internet going out or my vehicle not working! :sad: I'm glad they've got you fixed up again.

If possible, I would love to get a few things for my nieces:
1900pf to Kyra and Bella for Feb 7th at 5:50 pm
chefmickey for Bella and Kyra for Feb 6th at 7:25 am
tuskerlunch (they are going for breakfast, though) for Kyra and Bella for Feb 9 at 9:10 am
luauinvite for Bella and Kyra

and I see you have a Sophia countdown. Kyra is a Sophia nut, but Bella is crazy for Doc McStuffins. You wouldn't happen to have one of those also, would you? If not, can you just put Kyra and Bella on the Sophia one?

They are leaving in 33 days, so not a lot of time, I'm sorry. I usually try to do my stuff further in advance but they're just firmed up all their plans.

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

HI there mandy I hope you had a good holiday:)
I was getting ready to make our shirts and i'm trying to find a request but don't know if I'm just missing it or it didn't made yet:confused3. Its from 11-19-14 on page 213. I was asking for a mickey silhouette with Disney cruise things and our names. If its not done yet since requesting that I've seen your disney cruise logo silhouette and really like that one too.... SO if its already done if you woulnt mind pointing me in the right direction to find it:) If its not done yet, We would love either the disney cruise logo or mickey ( which ever is easier) in either red, blue, or black, or kicked blue and red:good vibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I can't thank you enough for your time and how you help all of us add a little disney magic to our trip:)

This image will be for our family matching shirts for our cruise on jan 24!:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

sorry its me again:flower3:
just noticed in post 3214 ( Pretty sure thats the number) You did all of our names with mickey ears but you missed our sweet little Noah! I'm pretty sure it because the way I had the request (on page 213) typed up... SORRY
If we could get that it would be great!!!!

Sorry this was missed.

Hi Mandy. You were very kind to produce some designs for our last family vacation a couple of years ago and would love for you to do so again for our upcoming trip. All name fills on the side:

Pete - Flynn Rider
Amanda - Tinkerbell
Tierney - Daisy (and a second one with Elsa too please)
Sally - Belle
Tom - Hercules
Tracey - Minnie Mouse
Verity - Mickey Mouse
Keith - Tigger
Pam - Wendy Darling
Jon - Captain Hook

Thank you ever so much in advance!

Amanda

Sure thing

I just love all of your designs, so I will apologize for the many requests that you might receive from me :) I do have a few requests now; however, I am not in any hurry for these as I am just planning our first trip for 2017. My requests are as follows:

1. Bevelled name fill and original name fill for Kalyn with a Frozen theme please.
2. Bevelled name fill and original name fill for Lukas with a Big Hero 6 theme if possible please.
3. Prince Sign with Lukas
4. Princess Sign with Kalyn
5. Tagxedo signs:
Cinderella castle in teals, pinks, and purples with the following words:
Kalyn (bold)
1st Disney Trip (bold)
2017 (Bold)
7th Birthday (Bold)
Memories (bold)
Disney World (Bold)
Orlando, Florida (Bold)
Family (Bold)
Laughter and Smiles (bold)
Mommy
Daddy
Lukas
Pop Century
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Ivy Trellis
Princess Tea Party
Pirates Cruise
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Festival of the Lion King
Expedition Everest
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Dumbo
Peter Pan
Toy Story Midway Mania
Soarin’
Test Track
Haunted Mansion
Little Mermaid
Princess Fairytale Hall
Princess Tiana
Doc McStuffins
Anna and Elsa
Olaf
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Jasmine
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
Mickey and Minnie
Goofy
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Tusker House
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Hollywood & Vine
‘Ohana
Garden Grill
Chef Mickey’s
1900 Park Fare
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex
American Girl

Mickey in black and red (black outside border) with the following words:
Lukas(bold)
1st Disney Trip (bold)
2017 (Bold)
9th Birthday (Bold)
Memories (bold)
Laughter and Smiles (bold)
Disney World (Bold)
Orlando, Florida (Bold)
Family (Bold)
Mommy
Daddy
Kalyn
Pop Century
Pirates Cruise
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Festival of the Lion King
Expedition Everest
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Dumbo
Peter Pan
Toy Story Midway Mania
Soarin’
Test Track
Haunted Mansion
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Big Hero 6
Mickey and Minnie
Star Wars
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Tusker House
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Hollywood & Vine
‘Ohana
Garden Grill
Chef Mickey’s
1900 Park Fare
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex
Lego Store

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Jennifer

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,

If I could please ask for a few of your amazing disigns I would greatly appreciate it!

Life Preserver
Bailey's Sweet 16
Aboard the Disney Wonder
March 2015

Disney Cruise line (name tag)
Bailey
Happy Sweet 16

Disney Cruise line (name tag)
Nichole
Celebrating Bailey's Sweet 16

Tink number fill: 16

Name Fill: Bailey (Boo from Monster's Inc)

Name Fill: Nichole (minnie)

Thank you so much!!! If you happen to have any fun and cute ideas for Bailey's sweet 16.....I would LOVE IT! She loves Tink, Boo and Snow white

Thank you!
Nichole

Have a great cruise!

Hi Mandy, I love your designs! If you have time, I would like to request the following:

Stroller tag with McQueen and/or Mater that says Volungis Family

Invite to Tusker House to Nate & Cole for January 31, 2015 at 10:50 am.

Invite to Crystal Palace to Nate & Cole for February 3, 2015 at 8:30 am.

Mickey Tagxedo in rainbow colors especially red and blue with the following words and any fillers as necessary:

Nate
Cole
Mommy
Grammy
Grampy
Loretta
Walt Disney World
February 2015
Art of Animation
Lightning McQueen
Mater
Cozy Cone Motel
Mickey
Minnie
Goosa
Ballerina
Tusker House
Crystal Palace
Ohana's
Kona Cafe
Whispering Canyon
50's Prime Time
Biergarten
Be Our Guest
Liberty Tree Tavern
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Happy
Fun
Love
Family
Friends
Laughter
Safari
Small World
Nemo
Cars
Tea Cups

Thank you so much!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy - Thank you for the name designs. Please can I ask another favour and have a Mickey Tagxedo sign in red and black with the following words:

2015 (Bold)
40th Birthday
Memories (bold)
Family (Bold)
Bay Lake Tower (Bold)
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Downtown Disney
Boardwalk
Tierney
Amanda
Pete
Pam
Jon
Sally
Tom
Tracey
Verity
Keith
Mickey and Minnie
Cinderella’s Royal Table
California Grill
Cítricos
Artist Point
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Hoop-Dee-Doo
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Fulton’s Crab House
Discovery Cove
SeaWorld
Dolphins
Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure
Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
Fantasmic
Fireworks
Mission Space
Test Track
Soarin
Toy Story Mania
Expedition Everest
It’s A Small World
Peter Pan’s Flight
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
World Showcase
Monorail
Top of the World
Golf
The Wave
Lake Buena Vista
Swimming
Magical Express
Typhoon Lagoon
Finding Nemo
Deluxe Dining
Castle
Parade
Snacks

Thank you.

I'm no expert but won't a Tagxedo with that many words make them really small and really hard to read?

Hi Mandy,
Can I get a Mickey tagxedo with this color scheme from your tagxedo "Rachel" on photobucket. It is not allowing me to paste the link.
With the following:
Moore Family
January 24-31, 2015
Disney Fantasy
Bon Voyage
Loden
Alan
Delisa
Cozette
Castaway Cay
San Juan
St. Thomas
Royal Court Tea
Princesses
Star Wars
Palo
Escape MN Winter 2015

Thank you!

Hi Mandy,

Is it possible to get name fills with Goofy as the character (the standard name fill) for Lisa and Sam? Is it also possible to get one for Jack with Dash from the Incredibles?

We sail on the Fantasy on 31 January 2015. Thanks very much.

Lisa

Hi Mandy,
I am new to this and was wondering how much you charge for doing these? We are taking our kid's on a Disney Cruise Feb 2015 and I saw that families decorate the cabin doors. So cool. I love the name fills you do! If you could help me out or send me where I need to go to try to do this my self I would be appreciative!

We leave February 5th!

All Name Fills just the names with character inside the letters

MOM (M-Gus (Cinderella fat mouse), O-Donald Duck, M-Marie and Oliver (aristocats, Oliver and Company)

DAD- (D-Todd and Copper (Fox & Hound), A-Sulley (Monsters Inc.), D-Pluto

WYATT- (W-Mickey Mouse, Y-Baymax, A-Peter Pan, T-Simba, T-Beast (Beauty and the Beast)

SAWYER-(S-Olaf, A-Winnie the Pooh, W-Pumba, Y-Dumbo, E-Stitch, R-Bambi)

GRANDMA- (G-Minnie Mouse, R-Cinderella, A-Daisy Duck, N-Lady & the Tramp, D-Rapunzel, M-Ariel, A-Tinker Bell) **if can't do all of those for grandma--then all Tinker Bell

GRANDPA- (G-Woody, R-Jiminey Cricket, A-Robin Hood, N-Mator, D-Chip & Dale, P-Buzz Lightyear, A-Dalmations) **If can't do all of those for grandpa--then all Pluto

GREAT GRANDMA- (G-Jasmine, R-Ana, A-Alice (Alice and Wonderland), E-Flower (Bambi), T-Fairy Godmothers (Sleeping Beauty), G-Lilo, R-Thumper, A-Sleeping Beauty, N-Pocahontas, D-Elsa, M-Snow White, A- Tiana ** If can't do all of those for great grandma--then do all Minnie Mouse

GREAT GRANDPA- (G-Goofy, R-Pinocchio, E-Lightning Mcqueen, A-Genie, T-Dwarfs, G-Mowgli & Baloo, R-Aliens (Toy Story), A-Rescuers Mice, N-Tigger, D-Nemo, P-Piglet, A-Captain Hook **If can't do all of those for great grandpa--Mickey Mouse

For the names above characters in any order you choose just those characters for those people!! Thanks!

If you cannot do those please let me know asap. I would appreciate it so much and my family would think it's special! Thanks, Gusstive

Hi Mandy! I edited my above request since I have now gotten more familiar with the proper way to request and I requested a few things from another designer, so my request now is in the proper format with only the things I do not have from another designer. Here is what I edited it to:

This is my first trip and I have requested several things from different designers, and I have now figured out how to do this. I have edited my request to follow the rules, and here are the ones I would love to have! Also, what to people do with the name files and the Tagxedos? There is so much to learn! These are things I have not gotten.

Our trip is February 28
I would love the following:

Doc McStuffins Countdown- name Tabitha
Countdown%20Calendars/belladoccountdown.jpg

Frozen countdown- name Savannah
jerricaannaelsafrozencountdown.jpg

I really love your Crystal Palace invitation and we are going twice, so would like to get our second invite from you:
martinolichcpinvite.jpg
Savannah & Tabitha
March 6th, 8:05 am:

I am looking for a welcome letter for Caribbean Beach Resort. I'm not sure if you have time to create this, but if you do, I would appreciate it! It is for the Mayfield Family.

Also, I see the Surprise letter, is there a letter that does not say surprise, but says something like Today is the day you are going to Walt Disney World? There is so much to look through but I seem to recall seeing something like that. If so, please direct me where to look! The date we are leaving is February 28, 2015. I am not sure if you put names on those, but if so, 1 for Tabitha, and 1 for Savannah.

Thanks!

Hi Mandy,

Is it possible to get a "Lisa" and a "Sam" with Goofy in the original format? I was also hoping to get a "Jack" with Dash of the Incredibles in the original format. We are sailing on the Fantasy on 31 January 2015. Thanks.

Lisa

Hi Mandy
Just wanted to see when you have time if I could request an invite for "Be Our Guest"

beastboginvite.jpg Gladfelter Family May 2nd @ 7:40pm

Thank you

Hi Mandy, I requested a name fill with Anna and Elsa for a little girl named: Zara and I can't find my request and I wrote down the date and the page, but, I must have written down the wrong page number, I am so very sorry, When you get a chance to do the name fill for me.. Thank you...

This is my first trip and I have requested several things from different designers, and I have now figured out how to do this. I have edited my request to follow the rules, and here are the ones I would love to have! Also, what to people do with the name files and the Tagxedos? There is so much to learn! These are things I have not gotten.

Our trip is February 28
I would love the following:

Doc McStuffins Countdown- name Tabitha
Countdown%20Calendars/belladoccountdown.jpg

Frozen countdown- name Savannah
jerricaannaelsafrozencountdown.jpg

I really love your Crystal Palace invitation and we are going twice, so would like to get our second invite from you:
martinolichcpinvite.jpg
Savannah & Tabitha
March 6th, 8:05 am:

I am looking for a welcome letter for Caribbean Beach Resort. I'm not sure if you have time to create this, but if you do, I would appreciate it! It is for the Mayfield Family.

Also, I see the Surprise letter, is there a letter that does not say surprise, but says something like Today is the day you are going to Walt Disney World? There is so much to look through but I seem to recall seeing something like that. If so, please direct me where to look! The date we are leaving is February 28, 2015. I am not sure if you put names on those, but if so, 1 for Tabitha, and 1 for Savannah.

Thanks!

Sure thing

Hi!!! :wave2:

If you have the time, I've a few requests that I would be BEYOND GRATEFUL for! Our upcoming trip is this March,. :-D

1)I was hoping for three "on the side" name fills...

Ken... If possible, with this Sorcerer Mickey pic and some kind of magical/celestial look... :smickey:

http://celebrateawareness.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/sorcerer-mickey-faccwdw.gif

Annie... With Minnie Mouse dressed up as Tinkerbell and a fantasy style look...
::MinnieMo :tinker:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/e6/b0/f2e6b03c9b89db37965ad290075ab9ef.jpg

Rylee... with one of these two pics of Rapunzel and a fantasy style look (doesn't matter which pic):

http://disney-clipart.com/tangled/Rapunzel1.jpg

or

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131020155523/disney/images/c/ce/Rapunzel_3d_01.png

And finally, the name Devon, with Mickey Mouse in the black robes from Kingdom Hearts: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp...g-mickey-kingdom-hearts-character-artwork.jpg

2) A "poster" that says "Surprise! We're going to Walt Disney World!" with Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom for a background

And last, but not least, a "poster" that says "Our First Walt Disney World Family Vacation", with 2015 on it, and our names (Ken, Annie, Devon and Rylee)

Thank you so VERY MUCH in advanced!!!

This means the WORLD to me as I can't design this stuff for myself, lol!!!

BIG HUGS and MANY THANKS!!!
Annie

:flower3: :goodvibes:cloud9:

Sure thing

Names coming up

Hi Mandy,
I am not sure if you can do this, I searched through your bucket list and mickey heads for a cheerleading design but, could not find one.

Do you think you can do something like a Minnie head (because cheerleaders are big on bows) These are a few ideas: Dreams Do Come True - Nationals
or "Put A Ring On It" with a Mickey Glove and a ring, Nationals 2015 or One Dream - One Team, Nationals. I would be making the shirts for the team

or if the above is too much to ask, can you come up with your own creative version of cheerleading Disney?

Our team colors are Dark Green, White & Black, but do not feel tied to this and the name is Rams, knick name Lady Rams. I do not want mess with your creative vision, so do what you think works best ;)

If you can not do this, it is fine. You have done so many wonderful designs for our family already! Our all time fave is the Tag, shirt you did for our Grand Gathering!
I am going with one of my daughters, to cheer for my other daughter at the Disney ESPN Center, March 19-22. We are so excited, I was supposed to take off this year, but the universe had other plans. :cheer2:

Let me know if you want anything changed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter