absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Mandy.

I really love your designs and love the work that you do. Can you please do a few things for me? I am wanting to do two name fill tees for my daughters. The beveled name fills with Hannah (Ariel) and Kaylin (Jasmine).

Can I have 2 of the Welcome Karleson family jpg (Hunt Family and Schwochow Family)

Do you have anything like the Calissa MVMCP invite jpg design for a tee shirt? Without the name on it and for 2014?

Also, do you do any design with Jack Skellington for a tee? Want to make one for teenage son too.

Thanks in advance for the consideration. If I have put anything down wrong just let me know. I have not done any requests before.:)

Awesome! Thank you Mandy! Just a couple of things; the pressed penny is for my older son, Logan. Can you please change the design to say Logan instead of Lucas? Also, can you please remove the second "s" on the tag for Lucas so it reads "Lucas' Stroller" if it isn't too much trouble? I originally put an extra "s" after his name and it doesn't read correctly. Completely my fault! :blush: Thank you for all of your time and hard work!

Lisa

Hi Mandy!

I know you are swamped and ever so kindly giving of your time, but I wonder if you had the opportunity to take a look at the revision I requested on August 4th? I hate bothering you but we leave next Sunday! :cool1: Thanks!

Lisa

Hi Mandy,
Love the gift tags, it looks perfect as always!!
I know time is short but would you have time to make us one of the mickey's (whole body) name fill i guess its called "tagged"? You can choose the colors on it.
The names on it would be:
Andreia
Vlad
Lukas
Victor
August 24-28 2014
DVC member cruise
Castaway Cay
Summer fun
Good Food
Memories
New friends
Disney Parks
Magic Kingdon
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdon
Blizzard Beach
New Rides
Mickey Mouse
Family time
Love
God's Blessings

I understand if time is short since our cruise leaves in about two weeks!
Thanks again
God bless you with great health and many more talents!:lovestruc

Hi- I made this request on 08/05 and a my friend said that the way I posted is a bit confusing cause it's mixed with a previous request, so I decided to send it in again :-). Thanks in advance for your beautiful work.

Hi Mandy :)

I sent you a PM on the 8th and I checked today to see if you responded but it said that I never sent the message. I'm going to send it again today and was hoping that you could just let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks!

Tink97 :tink:

Hi, Mandy.

Will you please help me with one more request when you have time? I know you've been so very busy, and really appreciate you doing this for me.

Will you please design a Mickey tagxedo that includes the following words? (I really like the colors that you used in this design:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/TagxedoNames/tonipinktag.jpg~original

Elizabeth
Caribbean Beach
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Cinderella's Royal Table
Be Our Guest
Wishes
Akershus
Walt Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Peter Pan's Flight
Haunted Mansion

Thank you, Mandy!

Can you please make me stroller license plates for Walt Disney World all in Disney font:
red with white dots & baby Minnie- wearing red if possible- if not can you make pink with purple dots
Julianna's Stroller

Pink with purple dots & baby minnie & baby pluto
Savannah's Stroller

LicensePlatePrincessbaby.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

Princess Baby plate- but Disney World & Savannah's Royal Carriage

Thank You!:cheer2:

Hi Mandy,

I already have in a request but wanted to ask for a few more please. I would like to get a full body Mickey tagxedo (white background with lots of bright colors) and a DCL cruise tagxedo both with the following words:

Disney Magic
October 4-11, 2014
Southern Caribbean
San Juan, Puerto Rico
St. John's, Antigua
Castries, St. Lucia
St. George's, Grenada
Bridgetown, Barbados
Basseterre, St. Kitts
At Sea
FE Exchange

May I also get your Pirate Map cruise itinerary with the following information:

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 San Juan, Puerto Rico — 9:30 p.m.
2 At Sea — —
3 St. John's, Antigua 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
4 Castries, St. Lucia 7:15 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
5 St. George's, Grenada 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
6 Bridgetown, Barbados 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
7 Basseterre, St. Kitts 12:00 p.m. 5:30 p.m.
8 San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00 a.m. —

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa

Hi Mandy, thanks so much for doing these. I've never done this before...

I am making photo/autograph books for my 3 girls. Hoping you can help with the covers.

Book/Cover size is 8x8.

1). For my preteen :). The disney princesses "fashion" looking picture on cover. With the words
"Abby's Autograph Book " at the top. The picture they are all together.

And then if possible, see wants the picture of "only fashion Belle" on the back cover with "Abby" and "True Princess" and then small "November 2014".

She loves those princess pictures because they are older looking :)

2). An Olaf cover (any picture with just Olaf) and the words "Sarah's Autograph Book" at the top.

And then if possible, a picture of Ana, Elissa, and Olaf (any picture) and the words "Disneyworld, November 2014". For the back cover.

3). The pic with the all the disney princesses inside a crown with the words "It's my birthday" and "Princess Grace".

Then for back cover, if possible, a picture of the Princesses together with words "Disneyworld, November 2014" on bottom. A regular old picture of all the princesses together. It's for my 2 year old.

Thanks you so much. The kids are super excited for personalized photo books for their trip!

Barbara

Hi Mandy! :)

Thank you so much for agreeing to help with my Hollywood Studios idea! I know I've asked a couple of times if my PM went through but my account keeps telling me I haven't sent any PMs even though I have. If you could let me know if you got them or not I would really appreciate it :goodvibes

I love my shirts so much but as I was looking through them I just noticed two small things:
1) For the pink/purple tagxedo, the design is on a white background but I was wondering if you could put it on a black background like the blue/green one you also made for me.
2) On the Animal Kingdom design, "Celebration" is misspelled :p

Thanks again so much!!!!

Tink97 :tink:

Hello
The stick family I wanted was the one with the Mickey ears and the red shorts and skirts and the white shirts with the Mickey head on them. On the top I'd like it to say "Making Magical Memories" and on the bottom I'd like it to say "Disney World Family Vacation 2014"

Dad(Josh) Mom(Michelle) Alli(7 years old) Grace (2 years old)
I put the age for you to know what size stick person to use lol
Thanks so much.

Hello I have another request

I'd like the Royal Proclamation invitation with Cinderella on it for breakfast with the Princesses at the Royal Table.
I want the invite for Princesses Alli and Grace on Thursday December 25th at 8:40a.m. Thanks so much!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Awesome! Thank you Mandy! Just a couple of things; the pressed penny is for my older son, Logan. Can you please change the design to say Logan instead of Lucas? Also, can you please remove the second "s" on the tag for Lucas so it reads "Lucas' Stroller" if it isn't too much trouble? I originally put an extra "s" after his name and it doesn't read correctly. Completely my fault! :blush: Thank you for all of your time and hard work!

Lisa

So sorry about that

Hi Mandy thank you so much. The one for Brianna I don't see - it was in the castle design and the words were the first ones on the Tagxedo request. Also the one for Jaimie I'm not sure if I put the wrong link but is it possible to get it in the Mini Mouse Head here: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ed/media/TagxedoNames/lacieminnietag.jpg.html Sorry if I used the wrong link before. If not its okay I can keep that one.

Thanks again your designs are amazing.

Hi Mandy I just wanted to see if it is possible to get the design changed. I'm just finishing up my projects we leave in a week. If it is not possible to do the minnie design could you possibly change the color scheme to purple?

Thank you!!

Hi Mandy!
I have a (hopefully) quick request for you. I'm looking for a tshirt design for my son with the Frozen group on it - either just the group with or without the blue background, or the Mickey head with the group inside... if you already have something made up, that would be fine, I just couldn't put my fingers on it!

Thanks much! :thumbsup2

Oh Thank you Mandy, here are the names for the minnie mouse tagxedo:
Nanny
Walt Disney World
Family Vacation
Aaron
Evan
Ian
FaFa
Tasha
Jeff
Birthday Celebration
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disney Hollywood Studios
Coronado Springs
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (can abbreviate if necessary)
Hoop Dee Doo
Food and Wine Festival
Downtown Disney
Remembering Carol

Thanks ever so much Mandy. If there are too many words I trust your judgement and choices.
Hugs
Lois

have a great trip Lois

Hi Mandy,
Love the gift tags, it looks perfect as always!!
I know time is short but would you have time to make us one of the mickey's (whole body) name fill i guess its called "tagged"? You can choose the colors on it.
The names on it would be:
Andreia
Vlad
Lukas
Victor
August 24-28 2014
DVC member cruise
Castaway Cay
Summer fun
Good Food
Memories
New friends
Disney Parks
Magic Kingdon
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdon
Blizzard Beach
New Rides
Mickey Mouse
Family time
Love
God's Blessings

I understand if time is short since our cruise leaves in about two weeks!
Thanks again
God bless you with great health and many more talents!:lovestruc

Have a wonderful cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter