• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about the MYW Special Oct - Dec?

ss0414

Mouseketeer
When booking the special package, offered from Oct - Dec., MYW, if you add 1 day of MYW passes, and add the dining plan option, are you getting the dining plan for only that 1 day or the duration of your stay?
Thanks. I saw this being done during the free dining promotion, but wasn't sure if it can be done at other times.

The dining plan will be per night for length of stay. That's what we've done also this year. 6 days AKL, 1 MYW base tix, dining plan.

We did this last year and as a side note if you already have tickets, you do not need to use the base ticket. As long as you don't use it at a park it will be good for another time.

Thanks for the replies. We have annual passes. Am I to understand that the base ticket is non-expiring? That would be great to have a 1 day pass for whenever! Thanks.

We did this last year, took the one day ticket to renew our AP with this year. Full value was applied toward the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter