?? about reservations

Naisy68

DIS Veteran
Hello - I have recently read that if you reserve through CRO, you do not have to pay the balance until the day you check-in. What if you think you are booking through them but it turns out you were actually talking to someone from WDTC which wants the balance 45 days in advance? That is what happened to me. When I made my original ressies (I've modified them once,) I called the 407 W disney line and have since discovered that was actually the WDTC. I'd love to have the balance paid in advance but this would make things kind of tight for us?
Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm not sure what to do about it. Maybe I've heard it all wrong but aren't CRO and WDTC kind of the same place now?

There is a pretty good explanation of this at mousesavers.com. I believe you have to be careful how the agent answers the phone and this is your tip if you've reached the Travel Company or CRO. I guess they overflow their phone lines from one to the other. Basically the tip is to catch who you have before you make the ressie. I am not sure how you can back out and rebook through CRO though. Check out the mousesavers explanation and that may help. Good luck!

I'm thinking that we will just make sure everything is paid off 45 days before we go so we don't have to worry about it. That will be a good feeling if we manage to pull it off - save, save,save - We'll pull our budget belt a little tighter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter