? about public codes and dates allowed

mckinley

DIS Veteran
I am sure i already know the answer to this ? but just incase. The public codes good til december 24. If i book my vacation arriving on the 24th in which that is what we are considering. Is the code allowed for the entire stay or is only good for the 24th. I read a few posts on here were some people claim that they got the discount for there entire stay.

Room only discounts are only good for the specified days. FD can be extended to cover blackout days or beyond the end.

I am sure i already know the answer to this ? but just incase. The public codes good til december 24. If i book my vacation arriving on the 24th in which that is what we are considering. Is the code allowed for the entire stay or is only good for the 24th. I read a few posts on here were some people claim that they got the discount for there entire stay.

The only discount that you can get for your whole stay if you check in on the last day of the promotion is free dining. For room discounts, once the dates end, so does the discount. So if you check in Dec. 24th, you can get the discounted rate for that night, but starting on Dec. 25th the rest of your stay would be at rack rate. HTH.

thanks for the help, i was pretty sure thats how it worked. Just wanted to make sure.

The only discount that you can get for your whole stay if you check in on the last day of the promotion is free dining. For room discounts, once the dates end, so does the discount. So if you check in Dec. 24th, you can get the discounted rate for that night, but starting on Dec. 25th the rest of your stay would be at rack rate. HTH.

It's not specific to free dining. Package specials are good for the duration of the trip as long as the first day of your trip is within the valid dates. People who got the 4/3 deal were able to start their trips on the last day of the valid dates if they chose to do so, and people who got pins for things like adults at kid prices and kids stay & play free also benefited from this type of thing. All package deals work this way.

Room discounts are only valid the dates of the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter