ABD Trading Pins

nickthenuke

Earning My Ears
Does ABD still give Guests sets of trading pins during their trip? Anyone here have pin sets they don’t want?

You might luck out, but I think you'll find most people in this Forum do NOT want to part with their pins, because they are not intended as trading pins. They are souvenirs and mementos of people's ABD trips, and treasured by most ABDers.

Sayhello

You might luck out, but I think you'll find most people in this Forum do NOT want to part with their pins, because they are not intended as trading pins. They are souvenirs and mementos of people's ABD trips, and treasured by most ABDers.

Sayhello

I hear that! I worked with a doctor who took his family each year. They didn’t care for the pins. When he heard I’m a Disney fanatic, he asked if I would be interested in their pins. He gave me 4 sets for each of 3 trips! Figured I’d ask here if anyone didn’t want theirs. Haha! I sure wish I could afford to go on my own ABD!

I hear that! I worked with a doctor who took his family each year. They didn’t care for the pins. When he heard I’m a Disney fanatic, he asked if I would be interested in their pins. He gave me 4 sets for each of 3 trips! Figured I’d ask here if anyone didn’t want theirs. Haha! I sure wish I could afford to go on my own ABD!
Makes sense. I just hope you plan on paying well for them, because most people on this Forum will know that you can turn around and sell them for a lot of money because it *is* so rare for people to part with their pins. :)

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter