• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Survey

abdgeek

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else get the ABD Travel Survey? I got mine today via email. In the survey, ABD confirmed that I had a 2022 ABD scheduled and asked lots of questions about whether or not I planned to keep or cancel my trip. Once I checked the appropriate box, they then asked which protocols or reasons would cause me to go on or cancel my trip. You chose your reasons from a provided list.

It seems that ABD is listening and starting to possibly revise some of their COVID procedures based on customer feedback. It will be interesting to see how they use the survey to guide their policies and procedures moving forward. They also asked what other group travel companies people have used, so they may be trying to make similar policies.

We were cancelled today and I am super frustrated. I was scheduled to fly in 6 days. My issue with re-booking ABD is they cancelled our trip due to Switzerland being a "level 4" country. They have 2500 average covid cases a week. We have 160,000. As the trip required vaccination, I don't know why ABD couldn't do the same as TAUK and keep the trip active It doesn't make much sense to me.

I got the survey and was able to fully complete it.

I got the survey & was also bounced out early. I too am not on social media, but figured I bounced out because I answered Yes to the question of writing comments of fan sites (this DIS AbD forum) for people interested in specific types of vacations or vacation destinations.

I got the survey, too, and didn't get past the social media questions. Which is unfortunate, because I think I answered "yes" to all but one of them. I don't post on entertainment websites. But, I do post here and I use Instagram, so I answered yes to the rest.

I got the survey, but got bounced after I said that I live outside of the US. I guess they are only looking for US residents to answer the survey.

I got the email (ABD river cruise planned for October 2022) but I didn't meet the demographics so never got to the actual meat of the survey.

Do you have an ABD scheduled? I believe it's only being sent to people with a future ABD scheduled. Because that's like the first thing they ask you to verify.

Sayhello
Ah, no. We were supposed to be on Rhine in October but we took refund. I never get them tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter