ABD Preview Event

Bobo912

DIS Veteran
I just watched the overview. Nice video, but no useful information about the return guest program. Pretty much all that was said was we get to watch the preview and book a day early (which wouldn't have been a perk for me if not for you guys, since ABD didn't inform me of the event) and the package that is coming (if you haven't received one already) and more packages to come. The new trips look nice. I like the additions to the Australia trip, except for the surf lesson. I don't want to take a surf lesson, which is easy to avoid, but DS probably will, and I don't want him to do it either. :scared1: I'm sure it's pretty mild waves and not the big pipelines they show on the video. If you clikc on the Order a Brochure link during the preview, don't bother to view the online brochure. It's the 2011 version. I hope they don't mail that one to me. Now just waiting to see the rates...

If anybody calls to book today and gets any more details on the return guest program, please post. I have a lot of flexibility in scheduling vacation time and I'm not very concerned about availablity, so I know I'm not going to be booking this early unless there is some big perk offered that is going to expire soon.

thanks for the Cliff Notes version.

I guess you can get rates if you call today. Annoying, I wanted to be able to look at things on my own, not while I'm on a call.

These are the rates and dates for the Greece Trip:

Rates based on double occupancy Adult Child

May 25, 2012 - Jun 03, 2012 (Adult Exclusive - 18 and over) $4,809 N/A
Jun 22, 2012 - Jul 01, 2012 $4,809 $4,569
Jul 03, 2012 - Jul 12, 2012 Now Accepting Waitlist - Call for Details N/A N/A
Jul 06, 2012 - Jul 15, 2012 $4,809 $4,569
Jul 17, 2012 - Jul 26, 2012 $4,809 $4,569
Jul 20, 2012 - Jul 29, 2012 $4,809 $4,569
Aug 03, 2012 - Aug 12, 2012 $4,809 $4,569
Aug 07, 2012 - Aug 16, 2012 Now Accepting Waitlist - Call for Details N/A N/A
Sep 28, 2012 - Oct 07, 2012 (Adult Exclusive - 18 and over) $4,809 N/A

New France Trip Rates and Dates:

Rates based on double occupancy Adult Child

Jun 16, 2012 - Jun 23, 2012 $4,949 $4,709
Jun 23, 2012 - Jun 30, 2012 (Adult Exclusive - 18 and over) $4,949 N/A
Jun 30, 2012 - Jul 07, 2012 $4,949 $4,709
Jul 14, 2012 - Jul 21, 2012 $4,949 $4,709
Jul 21, 2012 - Jul 28, 2012 Now Accepting Waitlist - Call for Details N/A N/A
Jul 28, 2012 - Aug 04, 2012 $4,949 $4,709
Aug 04, 2012 - Aug 11, 2012 $4,949 $4,709
Aug 11, 2012 - Aug 18, 2012 Now Accepting Waitlist - Call for Details N/A N/A
Sep 01, 2012 - Sep 08, 2012 (Adult Exclusive - 18 and over) $4,949 N/A

You did see the page with all new dates, correct?

Thanks, jlou. I saw the links but didn't click on them. Nice that they have all the info up for the new trips. I'm interested in either Australia or Peru and they still have to 2011 infor up for the existing trips. Oh well, it will be there tomorrow.

Who gets to see the dates/book early?

"Adventure Insiders" do. That is, anyone who has been on a previous ABD.

If you've signed up for an ABD directly, then you are already registered in the program (according to the ABD website). Otherwise, you can register at:

adventureinsiders.com

then, you can register for the insiders event which is a preview today at:

adventureinsiderevents.com

I hope I got those links right, but they are in another thread here.

I've done 4 previous adventures by disney, 3 of which I booked on my own. Why is it I never receive the promotional emails from ABD with the preview events, etc?????? If it weren't for you guys on the Dis-Boards--I would be totally in the dark!

Thanks for the info! Gonna check out the link now. Just feeling a little irritated that I was once again left off of the promotional email fest. . . .

I've done 4 previous adventures by disney, 3 of which I booked on my own. Why is it I never receive the promotional emails from ABD with the preview events, etc?????? If it weren't for you guys on the Dis-Boards--I would be totally in the dark!

Thanks for the info! Gonna check out the link now. Just feeling a little irritated that I was once again left off of the promotional email fest. . . .

Same here. No email or anything.

If I didn't book through DU last year, I would not have received an email on Adventure Insider as well. Kevin sent me an email last week and that was how I learned about it. I am still waiting for my package though.

I just found out they shortened the Alpine Magic trip. I wonder which part of the original trip they removed.

Does anyone have the link for the preview video???
I have gone to the site to sign up for the adventure insider thing and saw the 2 links to the new Greece and France trips (both look great), but I was wondering if I was missing something about a video.

Any info would be appreciated!

If I didn't book through DU last year, I would not have received an email on Adventure Insider as well. Kevin sent me an email last week and that was how I learned about it. I am still waiting for my package though.

I just found out they shortened the Alpine Magic trip. I wonder which part of the original trip they removed.

Hmmm...that's one of the trips I would like to take. Probably not 2012, but coming years. If I have to fly to Europe I want the trip to be longer, not shorter. :)

Didnt the video say they enhanced 4 trips? I heard them speak about Knights and Lights enhancement and Galapagos' but what other ones?

Didnt the video say they enhanced 4 trips? I heard them speak about Knights and Lights enhancement and Galapagos' but what other ones?
I think Australia was another that they enhanced, but I don't remember the 4th.

We learned today that the only remaining 7 day Eygpt trip available was for this xmas (12/11), and thereafter all of the available trips will be 9 days. (That is, for 2012/13--only 9 day trips planned). The addition of Windsor to the Knights and Lights trip is a good one.

Thanks for the link Tufbuf! I "registered", but now have to wait until tomorrow to see the video. How annoying! Why don't they just let you watch when you sign up. I must agree this new marketing campaign is getting on my nerves.

Do want to find out more about the new trips though.

We learned today that the only remaining 7 day Eygpt trip available was for this xmas (12/11), and thereafter all of the available trips will be 9 days. (That is, for 2012/13--only 9 day trips planned). The addition of Windsor to the Knights and Lights trip is a good one.

Plus they added a trip to Stonehenge, the two places I wanted to see when we did K&L 2 years ago. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter