• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abbreviations

Helios180

Earning My Ears
I don't want to sound unintelligent, but I can't exactly decifer all of the abbreviations that are on the boards. I'm a cast member and still have no idea what some of the letters translate into. I really don't think it is that time consuming to type: Port Orleans French Quarter, Hoop Dee Do Revue, or other things that really aren't that common for everone. I can understand a WDW, or DTD, but I think that abbreviating has gone a bit far. This can make it difficult for new or even old board members to read a simple message. Thanks as I only hope to help everyone enjoy the board.

Thanks,
Josh

Being a fairly new member here I have that page booked marked, but there are still some that people create on thier own that are not in there.

I know there were some abbreviations I had seen and I went there and could not find them there. So where do we submit some to be added?

Other than a few times the page has been a great help.

Thanks,
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter