Aaron Rodgers Jeopardy

I love Aaron Rodgers, as a quarterback. I think his laid back approach is just what he is! Since he has huge guys trying to tackle him all the time, he'd have to be laid back, LOL. I think he's doing a good job, but really liked Ken and the producer the best!

I thought it was so funny with the Green Bay Packers question no one got and his response and then his response with them knowing answers about other sports teams in that category.
Aaron's brief comment about Mark Kelly was funny too.

his banter today seems "everyman" genuine with the contestants...would have been hard to believe that Alex could relate to the guest bio responses today

He's okay. I like how invested he seems to be. I don't like how he fills in the first (and sometimes middle) names on answers. For example, an answer today was Thoreau, which the contestant said, but then Aaron said, yes, Henry David Thoreau. That's been happening multiple times per show. I don't think Alex did that on the regular. Maybe occasionally, but it was more organic. Of course, he had years (decades) of practice. I was happy to see that Buzzy Cohen will be hosting the Tournament of Champions.

Im mad at him since he stole my GF and is engaged to her !! 😁

Think he's doing a really good job on the show !

He's okay. I like how invested he seems to be. I don't like how he fills in the first (and sometimes middle) names on answers. For example, an answer today was Thoreau, which the contestant said, but then Aaron said, yes, Henry David Thoreau. That's been happening multiple times per show. I don't think Alex did that on the regular. Maybe occasionally, but it was more organic. Of course, he had years (decades) of practice. I was happy to see that Buzzy Cohen will be hosting the Tournament of Champions.
I think he wants to sound smarter -like he knew the answer before rehearsal - He is better than Ken, Katie, Dr. Oz though-the producer was my favorite so far.

I think he wants to sound smarter -like he knew the answer before rehearsal - He is better than Ken, Katie, Dr. Oz though-the producer was my favorite so far.

Well maybe he did know the answer? He won celebrity Jeopardy, against a businessman and an astronaut, he is probably not a complete dummy.

It looks like Joe Buck will take a turn hosting. His episodes are planned to be aired in mid-summer.

I agree with others who said Aaron Rodgers is monotone and is too lax in personality. He also tends to drop the volume and enunciation of some words, making it hard to hear the full answer at times. :headache: The host is about 87% of the show as he is the one who has to read every answer. EVERY word needs to be enunciated clearly.

Mike Richards has the best personality. But I didn't care for his Botoxed forehead and surprised look all the time. The top of his face never moved. I have to wonder if he's willing to take on all the extra duties that hosting involves, as well as already being executive producer of the show.

Ken Jennings has the pace & rhythm of the show down the way Alex Trebek did it. He also enunciates clearly. As a former contestant, he clearly can relate to the contestants and has made comments to that effect. He may not be as bubbly of a personality as Alex or Mike, but he is my favorite so far.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Aaron Rodgers on his way to be a jeopardy icon...he does not have a network contract....so a network hired him to host jeopardy in about 2-3 weeks on a comedy show. Did not see this coming!!!

Yep, just saw the preview for an upcoming episode of The Conners where Aunt Jackie is a contestant and Rodgers is the host, can't wait to watch that one!

Some people seem way more invested in this then others. It is a TV game show and we occasionally watch, but how the host behaves has never been that big of a deal to us. I can name some other game shows where the antics of the host becomes a distraction overall. Good hosts blend into the show, are likeable, help keep it moving, but don't behave in such a way that the show becomes more about them.

Some people seem way more invested in this then others. It is a TV game show and we occasionally watch, but how the host behaves has never been that big of a deal to us. I can name some other game shows where the antics of the host becomes a distraction overall. Good hosts blend into the show, are likeable, help keep it moving, but don't behave in such a way that the show becomes more about them.
I somewhat disagree. A good host does blend into the show, but they should inject some of their personality into it. Otherwise you might as well hire a robot to do the job.

Yep, just saw the preview for an upcoming episode of The Conners where Aunt Jackie is a contestant and Rodgers is the host, can't wait to watch that one!
....yep...sure to be a jeporay answer within it self.... category QUARTERS "state farms and jeopardy used this quarterback to raise funds"

a May 12, 2015, episode of Celebrity Jeopardy! he raised $50,000 for the MACC Fund by triumphing over astronaut and future United States Senator Mark Kelly and Shark Tank panel member and entrepreneur Kevin O'Leary to win the funds.[449][450] During his 2021 appearance as a Jeopardy! guest host, the show made a charitable donation equal to the cumulative winnings of the contestants while he guest hosted.[451]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter