AAA $ FOR PASSES (INFO FOR LAZ AND GWNTHORPE)

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
LAZ: DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR AAA CHICAGO?

GWNTHORPE: I RECHECKED WITH MY AAA OFFICE (SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND) AND THEY ONLY SELL 4 DAY PASSES. THE PRICE FOR ADULTS IS $200.00 AND $158.00 FOR KIDS. THEY DO NOT CHARGE TAX. I AM SORRY, BUT THE DO NOT HAVE A TOLL-FREE NUMBER. THE PHONE IS 508 399 9000.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

I found too that my Michigan AAA offices (I checked those in Ann Arbor) only sell 4 day passes. I thought I read on the boards a few months ago where certain AAA offices would sell APs; but I haven't found any--at least around here. Anyone find one?

I couldn't find time to sit down. Chicago AAA main number is 1-800-AAA-HELP. Our local Fort Wayne number is 1-800-274-5739. Good Luck!

Do these offices sell annual passes at AAA member rates? I am just about to buy into the Disney Club for the annual pass discounts, but since I already have an AAA membership, I would prefer not to.

Thanks!
Trudy

The office is Southern New England does not sell annual passes.

What is interesting, I called the NC number listed and they said they would not sell me a 5 or 6 day pass over the phone (with a credit card). They indicated I would have to come to their office (from MA. that's a long ride!)

I thought AAA was one huge company. Anyway, I will just buy them here when I am ready.

Have a nice weekend.

Each AAA is a franchise with a territory. If you ever do business with a AAA out of your home territory, they will fill out a bill to send to your AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter