AAA Disney Discounts

SnowWhite1

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows what/where you can use the AAA discount at Disney World? This is just a case of laziness so I don't have to whip it out everywhere just to have them say no - if I know in advance I won't have to. ;) Any information will be appreciated.

TIA!

Tricia

You can get a AAA discount on rooms & packages at Disney, but if you're talking about restaurants, stores, etc. I don't think any of them have a AAA discount. There are often discounts for Disney Visa and Annual Passholders though.

If you go to Universal Studios, they do have AAA discounts at many restaurants and stores, so always ask!

Yes, we actually booked our trip through AAA, and then the TA gave us a special card to use at Disney World for discounts - it doesn't sound like it will do us too much good though. We are not going to make it over to Universal this trip, but I'll have to remember that we can get discounts there for our next trip (always hopeful about that! :) )

Thanks!

I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to say hello. I'm from Duluth, too! So, HI! :)

I believe if you booked your trip through AAA you get a Diamond Parking Pass while allows you parking very close to the gates - maybe that's the card you got?

I'm also thinking there was a special storytime at the MK for booking with AAA - not sure if they still have it. Definitely ask your AAA travel agent what perks you get!

At Disney World we used our AAA to get 10% off at the stores. Well just one store, but the kids all bought their souveniors at the same time.

How fun - hello!!!! Do you have a trip planned soon? We leave next Friday, and I can't wait!! :cheer2:

I'm so jealous that you get to go at this time of year! I would love to go in November. Our next trip is planned for June, 2011.

Have a great time!

Received earlier this week from my AAA TA (apologies for the confusing formatting; for the most part, it came this way):

AAA Vacations® packages offer you Magical Benefits
Take a look at some of the
AAA Vacations® Diamond Card savings:​

Dining
• 20% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at Garden Grove Cafe and Kimonos at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, and Fresh Mediterranean Market, Cabana Bar & Grill and bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel • 20% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at The Outback Restaurant at the Buena Vista Palace • 20% off dinner at Traders Island Grill at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel (includes food and beverages consumed by Guests while at dinner; all Guests must be on one check) • 20% off lunch and 10% off dinner on food and nonalcoholic beverages at Fulton’s Crab House and Portobello Yacht Club in the Downtown Disney® area • 15% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at EARL OF SANDWICH® Restaurant and House of Blues® located in the Downtown Disney area • 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck® Express (Downtown Disney West Side and Marketplace locations; limit six Guests per party), Planet Hollywood® and Bongos Cuban Cafe™, all located in the Downtown Disney area • 10% off Funnel Cake Carts (only at The American Adventure in Epcot®, Disney’s BoardWalk, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park) • 15% off purchases at Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
Recreation
• 20% off any Richard Petty Driving Experience (restrictions apply) • 15% off one round (18 holes) at Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course for up to six Guests • 15% off select Day Visitor Rates at the Walt Disney World Championship Golf Courses (includes greens fees and use of electric cart; tee times are limited at this rate and restrictions apply) • 15% off the regular price of Sea Raycers by Sea Ray® boat rentals at select Walt Disney World marinas (restrictions apply) • 10% off tennis lessons and equipment rentals at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (subject to availability; restrictions apply) • 10% off all activities at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (subject to availability; restrictions apply). Parasailing bonus includes photo package ($24.95 value), or water ski, wakeboard, tubing trips receive15% off second consecutive hour reserved
Spa
• 20% off body treatments or water therapy at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (massage, facial and hand and foot treatments excluded; age restrictions apply) • 10% off spa and salon services at the Buena Vista Palace (subject to availability; savings not available on spa packages)
Merchandise
• 10% off purchases** at World of Disney® store at Downtown Disney Marketplace (with purchases of $75 or more) • 10% off purchases at Planet Hollywood®, House of Blues® (excludes CDs, art or sundries) and Bongos Cuban Cafe™ located at Downtown Disney West Side • 10% off purchases at Arribas Brothers store at Downtown Disney Marketplace (excludes Armani, glassblowing custom/special orders, Nao Collection by Lladro, Swarovski, The Arribas Collection and shipping charges. Some other restrictions apply. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.) • 15% off purchases at Basin located at Downtown Disney Marketplace
• 10% off purchases, 15% off eyeware and watches at CurlTM by Sammy Duvall located at Downtown Disney Marketplace
• One free charm with a value of $5 with purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney World locations
Disney Tours
• 15% off select tours in Theme Parks (valid Theme Park admission required; age restrictions may apply for certain tours; other restrictions may apply)
AAA Services
• 10% off automotive repairs and tires at AAA Car Care Center. Applies to select products and services

When you book select AAA Vacations® packages to the Walt Disney World® Resort, you can enjoy:
EXCLUSIVE!
AAA Vacations® Diamond Card* A special card offering savings and values at participating locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort (one per package).
EXCLUSIVE!
AAA Diamond Parking Convenient preferred parking spaces at all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (subject to availability; voucher required; block-out dates apply; nontransferable and void if sold).
Hertz® Rental Car Upgrade Add a Hertz® car rental to your AAA Vacations® package and receive an opportunity for an upgrade on select rentals (restrictions apply).
Hertz® Complimentary Child Seat – Add a Hertz® car rental to your AAA Vacations® package and request one child seat at no additional charge (restrictions apply).
Keepsake AAA Vacations® luggage tag (one per person).
*Benefits valid for arrivals January 1, 2010–December 31, 2010. To receive any of the benefits listed above, the AAA Vacations® Diamond Card and your Resort ID or room key card must be presented to the host or hostess at participating locations. AAA Vacations® Diamond Card can only be used during your package stay at Walt Disney World Resort and is nontransferable and void if sold. All benefits, services and locations subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. All offers not valid with any other offer, discount or promotion. All dining discounts exclude applicable tax and gratuities.
**Discount not applicable to Disney ticket media, gift certificates, gift cards, videos, Disney Dollars, DVDs, food items, sundries, film, periodicals, digital camera services, Lladró, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski Crystal, Walt Disney Classic Collection and other select merchandise.
All rates and savings listed are in U.S. Dollars.

New! Preferred Viewing Location For The Afternoon Parade*
at the Magic Kingdom Park beginning April 2010. When you purchase select AAA Vacations® packages that include a Disney Dining Plan you have the chance to enjoy a special viewing location at the afternoon parade at the Magic Kingdom Park. Special view¬ing location is on the second level of the Main Street Train Station.
*Afternoon parade scheduled to begin at 3 p.m.; advance reservations, reservation voucher and valid Theme Park admission required; one viewing per person; subject to availability; operates on select days of the week and certain block-out dates apply. Inclement weather conditions may affect outdoor entertainment.
Special AAA/CAA Member Benefits
If you are a AAA/CAA member, you can also receive these special benefits on select AAA Vacations® packages:
• AAA Disney Magic Moments® Savings–AAA/CAA members receive special savings on the non-discounted rate of the room portion of select AAA vacations® package accommodations.
• 200 Disney Dollars–AAA/CAA members receive 200 Disney Dollars (per room) upon check-in with a Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Package of seven or more nights (may be combined with AAA Disney Magic Moments® Savings; voucher must be presented at hotel check-in to receive Disney Dollars).
AAA Services
AAA Services at the Walt Disney World® Resort
• AAA Car Care Center has ASE-certified technicians available for quality automotive maintenance and repairs if needed during your visit.
• AAA Roadside Assistance provides dependable roadside assistance and towing every day for Guests at the Walt Disney World Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter