AAA Discount

Miss Kelly

DIS Veteran
General codes don't seem to be coming out so I'm looking at joining AAA. Is it even possible for me to get the AAA Discount now that I am only 5 weeks away from our trip? Will the room have to be cancelled and rebooked with the AAA discount?

Thanks!!! :sunny:

They do offer a limited amount of AAA discounted rooms, but try :goodvibes . If they're available, they can apply it to your existing ressie without having to cancel and rebook. They might ask you for your AAA membership number when you call. It seems to vary from CM to CM whether they ask you for it, but lately it seems that they do ask more than not.

Good Luck! :goodvibes :goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana::banana:Luv this guy:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just joined AAA and it was $14 cheaper to do it online than in person in an office. Just got my card and number so i'll be calling monday to check on the discount ::yes::

We Just used AAA to book our late June trip to WL. Saved ~$250 total on a MYW package for 6N/7D. Very helpful agent too. Worked a deal for a limo trip to/from the airport here in Philly as well.

Wife is a AAA member anyway so I didn't have to join just for this.

taheenee said:
I just joined AAA and it was $14 cheaper to do it online than in person in an office. Just got my card and number so i'll be calling monday to check on the discount ::yes::

If you're just wanting room-only or a room w/tickets, you can call Disney and book your room at the AAA discount (if available).

If you're wanting to add-on the dining plan, you need to call AAA directly.
Just be prepared to know what a regular package w/dining costs (you can get a quote online) - many are still experiencing problems with quotes from AAA coming back at the same as online bookings or even higher. We saved $356 with the discount (7 nights, 7 day MYW tickets w/hoppers + dining).

Thought this might help so you don't have to wait until Monday depending on your situation.

SomePixiedust said:
They do offer a limited amount of AAA discounted rooms, but try :goodvibes . If they're available, they can apply it to your existing ressie without having to cancel and rebook. They might ask you for your AAA membership number when you call. It seems to vary from CM to CM whether they ask you for it, but lately it seems that they do ask more than not.

Good Luck!

You can always check the AAA website online (if you are already a member because you have to login) and you can see which room categories are still available at the AAA rate at each hotel. It will list available rooms types, and their rates. If a particular category (i.e., standard) is sold out, it is not listed.

This will give you a better idea before you call when AAA agents arrive Monday morning.

Good luck!

:upsidedow

Hi,
You don't need to be a member to check the website.It says you do, but if you click the travel button,it takes you right to that section.

jpeltier said:
Hi,
You don't need to be a member to check the website.It says you do, but if you click the travel button,it takes you right to that section.

Even better!

:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter