AAA Discount

nicknamy1996

Disney Junkie...
I called Disney today and was told that I can not get a AAA discount through them, I would have to call a travel agent and transfer the reservations to them then try to get the discount. Does anyone know if this is correct? I wonder because the this was the only question he answered without checking with someone else first, (must have been new) so I am hopeing he was mistaken.

We are staying in feb on a sunshine getaway package.

Thanks

i think that to get the AAA discount you have to book through AAA. i know that to get the discount on the tickets you have to buy through them. it may work the same with the hotel and packages. call AAA and find out what you can from them. good luck!

I can't speak from first hand experience on this BUT anything that CRO tells me would have to be verified by me by hanging up, calling back and asking another CM. I could have sworn that I have read of folks on the boards calling up CRO and receiving AAA discounts on room only reservations. I might have dreamed it but I am pretty sure. I would do a search on AAA and see what I get back from the boards. Good Luck.

I have gotten the AAA discount when I booked through CRO. The key with CRO is if you don't like the answer you get the first time call back and try again. ;)

I have reservations for WL in Feburary using the AAA discount for room only. I made it through CRO several weeks ago.

Side note: all my research proved that AAA rates are better than DC!!!

We too have booked room only using the AAA discount through CRO. Was it CRO or WDTC that you talked to on the phone? Maybe the CM was confused and thought that you wanted a complete package? I would call back again.

Only other thing is if they have eliminated the AAA discount through CRO in order to get more people to join or stay with the DC. In the past, I found the AAA discount to be the same or better than DC discount, and I liked the cancellation policy better.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Could someone tell me what the rate for AAA is. I received 15% discount for Contemporaty 7/11/02 and am wondering if AAA has a better discount. Thanks

We got a AAA discount on our resort only booking through Disney for January.A value resort, (we have ASMo) was 15 or 20%.Great rate but they went very quickly. What they may mean is that there are none left for you booking times. I would call back till I got the answer I was comfortable with.
Jordan'sMom

I got a 15% AAA discount through Disney. I just go my confirmation and was a little surprised to see that they expect full payment 3 weeks before we get there. Is this standard for AAA discounts? I only had to pay a one night deposit with my AP discount last year.

Hi,
WDW has 2 reservation systems.The CRO(Central Reservation Office) is the
sysytem that has a one night dep. with 5 day cancel policy. The WDTC(Walt Disney Travel Co.)
system has a less lenient policy with a full pymt.required before arrival. I called and asked to
have my resvervation to be booked under CRO and not WDTC.The reservationist can book it uunder either system.I prefer the 5 day cancel policy.IF you want they can switch the rereservation to either system.Soon all reservations will have to go thru WDTC.They are going pphase out CRO.Hope this was of help.Have a fun trip! Debbie-Indiana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter