AAA discount on Dollywood

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Dollywood’s web site shows no AAA discount. For those that live in the area of Dollywood, does the local AAA office sell the tickets at a discount? I know our AAA often has discounts for the local attractions at the office.
Thanks

I'm not sure about the AAA in East Tennessee but on aaa south they sell them online. The discount is about 4.00 for adults and kids 3.00.

Dollywood has a deal where if you go in after 3pm you get the next day free. This is available at the water park as well. No special coupon needed. It's available to the public. Also many hotels and cabin companies in the area also offer discount tickets.

One year we bought Season passes for 2 of us (family of 4) and then we went during the Bring a Friend days and it made it way cheaper than buying 4 tickets. I don't know when the BAF days are but it might be worth checking in to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter