A Year Late, But Worth The Wait!!

Awww, I'm sad that it's over! :sad1: But, it was a great trip report! Thank you for letting us follow you & your family around the "world". It's been so much fun!

It's so sad, but now I'll have more time to follow your TR! :laughing: Thank you so much for following us! It's been tons of fun! It'll be even better next time (whenever that will be!) :goodvibes

:( I hate when TRs end...So glad I found this one, Emma! You're just as sweet and fun-loving as your mom:thumbsup2 You two make great travel partners. I wish you the best! Go ahead and start planning your next trip...why not:confused3....you can never plan too much for the Mouse:laughing: Whenever you decide to return and do another TR, shoot me a PM so I'll know;) Looking forward to it!

Heather

I do too! :( Thank you so much for following! I'm glad youfound it too!

Aww, thank you! My mom is a great person, and I really enjoy traveling with her. I really wish we could start planning another, but with college and basketball and work, I'm not sure how long it'll be before we can finally get away again! It'll be awesome when we do! :laughing: At least I'll have more time to follow other TRs, and feed my addiction of WDW! :rotfl:

I will definitely let you kknow when I'm starting another! You've been a fun reader, and now I'm going to hop back over to your TR! ;) Take care!

Nooo I don't want this TR to end :sad2: I have enjoyed reading along.

Wow at the time of your flight and all them flights being cancelled. Am glad you got home safely and can't wait to read the next TR! :goodvibes

Nooo I don't want this TR to end :sad2: I have enjoyed reading along.

Wow at the time of your flight and all them flights being cancelled. Am glad you got home safely and can't wait to read the next TR! :goodvibes

I know! :sad1: We need to plan another trip ASAP!!!!!

I'm definitely glad we got home safely after all that! :laughing: It was a nightmare, but it all worked out in the end! You must be getting even more excited (I bet you never thought THAT was possible! :laughing:) for your trip in September!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Oh don't you worry, we'll be planning another trip VERY soon!!! You know I'm game any time!!! Just gotta work around Emma's schedule now! :)
June 2012, anyone??? :thumbsup2

ETA: You did a GREAT job on this TR, Em!!!! And thank you to everyone for following along! It was fun reliving it through my daughter's eyes! :)

Emma - I really enjoyed your TR and your lovely pictures. The colors from the DTD are stunning. Bummer about your second flight being canceled. What a long. long travel day!

I hope you have another trip in the works sometime soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter