A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

The first Podcast I listened to was the one where Bawb brought the cooler full of empty Dole Whips to the podcast. I couldn't stop laughing. The more agitated Pete got, the harder I laughed.

DH and I met Bawb - and saw his kaht - at the first meet at the Dolphin. I was shy, so we didn't talk for long. I regret that, but I'm happy we got to meet him.

DH was on the DIS the evening of Bob's passing. I still remember my initial reaction when he shared the news with me. It was complete denial - couldn't be, Bob had food poisoning, that's all.

Bawb is still with so many of us in so many ways, and always will be. I think I'll have to order a mojeeto when I'm at Disney in June - and definitely a Dole Whip.

Kathy

The world lost a beautiful human being when Bob passed. His sense of humor and love of his friends is something I will never forget. I'm glad you keep his memory alive, he certainly earned it.

Hey Brian, it's Darren from Baird Industries, I hope all is going well. Are you living if Florida now.:thumbsup2

Heyyy Darren! Yeah ive been in Florida since I left NJ... hope all is well at Baird Industries! I cant say I miss the back breaking work down in wire drawing... but i do miss you guys.

Heyyy Darren! Yeah ive been in Florida since I left NJ... hope all is well at Baird Industries! I cant say I miss the back breaking work down in wire drawing... but i do miss you guys.

All is good here. I am glad to see you down there with all the "family".

Just got a chance to listen to the Bawb segment and it brought a tear to my eye. Never had a chance to meet him in person but really enjoyed his part in the podcasts.

Enjoyed the "Remember Bob" show! Brought back lots of memories. :goodvibes

its so weird seeing this post again... so many pages of love for my father.. thanks a lot all of you guys! its comforting to know he touched so many people! i bet in death he still logs into the boards from heaven to check in on all of you guys :)

Hi, Brian! I joined the Team a year after Bob passed. It was so odd to me the first time Pete called me a female version of your dad. Funny thing was, Pete said something that I had always wondered about- that Bob and I would have been the best of friends, had we ever met in person. I could easily see myself checking in with him and your mom every week to make sure they were okay.

I'll always think of him as the friend I'll get to know eventually!

I just watched the "Send Bob to the Parks - Star Wars Weekends" video on the DIS Unplugged's Youtube channel. I didn't start listening to the DIS Unplugged until well after Bob passed away. But OMG now I understand what Pete has talked about every year when he remembers how awesome Bob was.

I GET IT NOW! The beginning of that video...with the Star Wars music playing and the ECV and Kart Kam? HILARIOUS! What an awesome guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter