A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

also i did just search (thanks to yalls posts above!) and found an Oga to replace the one I lost. Now just need that MM.

Is the system working now? I found another liberty tree I want to make sure this one is real

received $25 gift cards.
So how do we know if we get the $25 gift card? I happened to snag an earlier H&V reservation for 12:20 but hadn't cancelled my 3:20 reservation. Thank goodness that I didn't cancel because i just went on to look and the 12:20 reservation disappeared.

My Topolino's breakfast for 12/5 just disappeared. At about the same time my TP notification alerted to two openings but I was too late. The fact that Disney didn't send an email out earlier this week to those impacted is some of the poorest customer service I've seen by a global organization. Makes me less forgiving of a "glitch." Admit there was an error and and say it will take a few days to work through it. Bloggers are not official spokespeople. Disney has plenty of official communication platforms. Pull back a story about a holiday cookie or newborn animal to make room. Yes, I'm frustrated..hahaha

It's taking everything in me to not burst into tears at work watching my Topolino's Terrace reservations just disappear. I have tried so hard to do ONE character dining with just my bf and I this year and it just will not happen. I've never done one before and it knocked the wind out of me to see all those options fade away with each refresh of the app.

I lost all my reservations that were modified. I lost Cali Grill that I adjusted by 30 minutes and Sci Fi that I had at 3:30 and had adjusted to 5:45. This really sucks!

It's taking everything in me to not burst into tears at work watching my Topolino's Terrace reservations just disappear. I have tried so hard to do ONE character dining with just my bf and I this year and it just will not happen. I've never done one before and it knocked the wind out of me to see all those options fade away with each refresh of the app.
I'm in the same boat. This week has been so stressful between the Election, work, etc. Now the one restaurant for the whole week I wanted goes without email or phone call. I don't want to cry over a restaurant... but.

So how do we know if we get the $25 gift card? I happened to snag an earlier H&V reservation for 12:20 but hadn't cancelled my 3:20 reservation. Thank goodness that I didn't cancel because i just went on to look and the 12:20 reservation disappeared.

I do not know. This was just information people shared on Facebook. Our Chef Mickey was canceled with no notice. This was a modification to an earlier time, and now there are no times at all on that day.

I lost modified Chef Mickey's and Hollywood and Vine. I lost new Oga's. Homecomin, which was new, is still there. My trip is 11/15-11/19.

I am so bummed especially about H&V. And HS has literally not one lunch or dinner reservation available on 11/16. :(

I lost all three of the reservations I picked up Tuesday (BoG, Sanaa & B&C). I only dropped a WCC on Tuesday so no real loss for me. I did get a TP beep for one of the ones I had been looking for (Christmas dinner GG) so I’m wondering if some of the ones they are canceling are going back into the system.

I did keep the one Y&Y I picked up yesterday. It was a reservation I had gotten Tuesday. But a new time opened yesterday and I swapped it out.

I'm so sorry to read so many lost adrs modified and can't get back. I never would have known our Sunday adr were gone until prob tonight if not for taking a water break and text from TP came in.

Agree we should not have learned this from bloggers and done without email notification.

The kicker is when i tried to get mine back after tp alert, both my original and modified time available :confused3
Crossing fingers for everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter