• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A tip to avoid those black streaks on your camper

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
Place a clothespin at the end of the gutter track on all four courners of your camper. This allows the water to run off the side of the clothespin instead of down the side of your camper causing those black streaks. We've tried this and it works. A neighboring camper told us about this trick. He had read about it in the Good Sam Magazine. Anyone else got easy, helpful tips??

Another thing you can do is have string tied to the clothes pin where the water drips off so the water runs down the string to a small fishing weight on the ground and will not splatter in the dirt and splash dirt all over everything around. If its rain its not a big deal but I do this on the corner where the A/C water runs off the camper so I can direct it away from the camper and keep the water hoses and electric cables from getting so messy.

whosemom

are you telling us that backing the lawnmower into the camper and not telling the husband about it is a tip?? ( can you tell I already knew that one??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter