A thread for our single friends....

Can I have 3 faves? I LOVE Splash Mountain, PotC, and the Haunted Mansion.

So should we have a theme for our Singles thread? A dance club? A coffee shop? A book store?

*just making conversation to keep this thread going*

Well I love dancing and coffee so let's add them together...

Well I enjoy dancing, as long as the music has words since I am a "diva" dancer but not into coffee!! lol

Favorite Rides

Epcot - Soarin
DHS - Star Tours
DAK - Dinosaur
MK - Peter Pan's Flight

Hello Everyone.

OK, favorite rides:

DL - Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
DCA - Soarin' Over California
MK - Splash Mountain
EC - The American Adventure (unless you have a time machine, then it is Horizons...and if you are a guy not too far from Texas and have a time machine, call me...)
ST - The Great Movie Ride
AK - Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
TDL - Pooh's Hunny Hunt
TDS - Journey to the Center of the Earth
DLP - Space Mountain de la Terre a la Lune

And that is all the Disney parks I have been to....Still need the Studios in Paris and HKDL.

Hello Everyone.

OK, favorite rides:

DL - Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
DCA - Soarin' Over California
MK - Splash Mountain
EC - The American Adventure (unless you have a time machine, then it is Horizons...and if you are a guy not too far from Texas and have a time machine, call me...)
ST - The Great Movie Ride
AK - Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
TDL - Pooh's Hunny Hunt
TDS - Journey to the Center of the Earth
DLP - Space Mountain de la Terre a la Lune

And that is all the Disney parks I have been to....Still need the Studios in Paris and HKDL.

Howdy, neighbor!! No time machine here unfortunately. I vaguely remember Horizons, but I like what I remember. lol

To Jump in on this Topic - I am single and absolutely love it. I have had a couple of decent relationships, but when you travel all the time like I do it is hard to keep things working. So single works well for me, and once I get to NYC and settle down I might start looking.

And on response to pages 1 and 2 - Legally Blonde the Musical is a great cast recording, and just plain fun to listen to.

As for favorite attractions

MK - I just love Philharmagic (being a musician is probably part of that) but for a ride I like Buzz Lightyear
DHS - Tower of Terror
Epcot - Mission Space

New here but will tell you my favorites:

DL: FANTASMIC
DCA/DHS - BLOCK PARTY BASH!
TDS: The Legend of Mythica
AK: Finding Nemo the Musical

really if we can get all this in one park life would be perfect.

Howdy, neighbor!! No time machine here unfortunately. I vaguely remember Horizons, but I like what I remember. lol

Horizons was the best! I have some great memories "playing" in the show sets. I was working on the test and adjust team for Test Track on the overnight shifts and we would go explore Horizons when were bored sending emply vehicles around and around all night. Somewhere I have some fun photos...

As for Legally Blonde, I too enjoy that soundtrack. The national tour will be in Dallas this summer so I can see it live. I watched it on MTV and had thought it was a lot of fun.

Horizons was the best! I have some great memories "playing" in the show sets. I was working on the test and adjust team for Test Track on the overnight shifts and we would go explore Horizons when were bored sending emply vehicles around and around all night. Somewhere I have some fun photos...

As for Legally Blonde, I too enjoy that soundtrack. The national tour will be in Dallas this summer so I can see it live. I watched it on MTV and had thought it was a lot of fun.

I hope I can get to see it too. Luckily I get off at 6 every night at work and its not too far from the Music Hall. I really wanna go see Mary Poppins when it comes, too!

Another single guy here. Way over here in California where there are many less DIS'rs. Lots of DL fans though. Someday I hope to get to Gay Days at WDW but love the Flower and Garden Festival. Perhaps the day will come where I can spend a month there from May through part of June!!!!:rotfl:

I hope I can get to see it too. Luckily I get off at 6 every night at work and its not too far from the Music Hall. I really wanna go see Mary Poppins when it comes, too!

I have season tickets to DSM. VERY excited about Mary Poppins. I saw it in London and can't wait to see how they have adapted it for the road. Plus, I haven't seen the changes when it first came over the pond to Broadway.

I was sad to see that we lost Tarzan, though. I saw the final performance on Broadway and enjoyed it (no matter what the critics said.) Of course, any show with a mostly naked man swinging around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!