A thread for our single friends....

I've got my Disney obsession, my musical theater/theater obsession, my Buffy obsession, my Harry Potter obsession, and my utter love of "Repo! The Genetic Opera" which next to no one has heard of. And people wonder why I never get a second date. Course, I rarely get the 1st one either. :rotfl:

Not a single guy here but just peaking to see what's what. Thought I'd jump in to say you're not alone re: Repo. Saw it at the movies a few months ago. I love it. The other half, not so much. :thumbsup2 Excellent choice!

300 $ for a ticket sure is expensive! I paid mine 195 $ and I was pretty close too. But that was the most expensive ticket I've ever paid in my life. But it was worth every penny.

Celine's Las Vegas show on dvd is nice. And you got that right. There are some hotties dancing around on that stage. Yummy ;) (Is yummy too gay??)
LOL yummy is good, but fabulous is too gay lol!!!

Tell me about the Simpsons ride. Last time I went to Universal, it wasn't opened yet and I rode the Back to the Future ride.

Is it the same kind of ride? Is it worth the wait if you're a Simpsons fan?
It uses the same ride principle (motion simulator), but the motions have been re-programmed and their are new 4-D effects (water, smells). And of course a new film. It is totally worth the wait, especially for a Simpsons fan!! You definitely have to ride it more than once, you'll be laughing to hard to hear all the jokes the first time through.

Not a single guy here but just peaking to see what's what. Thought I'd jump in to say you're not alone re: Repo. Saw it at the movies a few months ago. I love it. The other half, not so much. :thumbsup2 Excellent choice!

I've seen Repo 4 times now. 3 in Austin when it first opened, the once here in Dallas. I'm actually a very small Paris Hilton fan now because she did such a good job in Repo. I believe the DVD is supposed to come out the end of this month!! I can't wait!!!

It uses the same ride principle (motion simulator), but the motions have been re-programmed and their are new 4-D effects (water, smells). And of course a new film. It is totally worth the wait, especially for a Simpsons fan!! You definitely have to ride it more than once, you'll be laughing to hard to hear all the jokes the first time through.

I've seen Repo 4 times now. 3 in Austin when it first opened, the once here in Dallas. I'm actually a very small Paris Hilton fan now because she did such a good job in Repo. I believe the DVD is supposed to come out the end of this month!! I can't wait!!!
*Gasp* Paris Hilton Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I am not single, I think its hard to find a decent relationship an even harder as a friend to find someone else a decent relationship.

My bestfriend has been single since she graduated grad school. She's a doctor, lives alone, has a beautiful place, loads of cash and she still is single (again not that any of this matters in terms of true love, but it least should help with a short term fling). I've tried to hook her up with a few guys, but nothing ever pans out beyond a date or two.

I don't think its her, I just think people tend to move quickly in this, I want everything now society, and she wants to take it more slowly.

By the way, Glen, where abouts are you in Ontario? I love going to Toronto. Last time I was there was a few years ago for a auto club meet, and I stayed at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre (near the CN Tower).

Although I am not single, I think its hard to find a decent relationship an even harder as a friend to find someone else a decent relationship.

My bestfriend has been single since she graduated grad school. She's a doctor, lives alone, has a beautiful place, loads of cash and she still is single (again not that any of this matters in terms of true love, but it least should help with a short term fling). I've tried to hook her up with a few guys, but nothing ever pans out beyond a date or two.

I don't think its her, I just think people tend to move quickly in this, I want everything now society, and she wants to take it more slowly.

By the way, Glen, where abouts are you in Ontario? I love going to Toronto. Last time I was there was a few years ago for a auto club meet, and I stayed at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre (near the CN Tower).
jlewisinsyr i pm'd u

and I want to see Repo never was out around here.

I haven't posted on here in ages but I figured I would since I seem to quality for this topic.

Anyways, my divas would have to be the Divine Ms. M and Cher of course! :cool1:

yeah i was probably working 7 days a week when it was out and going to toronto at that point.

I know how that is. I work 6 days a week and off on Sunday. Luckily I only work 10-6 now. Right before and right after my last trip I was working 9am-7pm! :scared1:

Like Snow White I keep hoping that Someday my Prince will come... well I am starting to think he fell off his horse.

I thought you had a thing for Aurora's beau? :confused3

Oh I do, but the song from Snow White fit better in my post :-)

Besides, if I was awoken up by some stranger in my apartment, I would probably beat him with the baseball bat by my bed first, then ask questions.

Hi everyone,

Great topic! :-)

I'm going there in almost 2 weeks! What is everyone's favorite ride?
Hmm that's a hard question, I don't know if I have 1 favourite but I do have a fav in each park

AK-Everest
Epcot- Soarin'
DHS- ToT
MK- Philharmagic

I'm going there in almost 2 weeks! What is everyone's favorite ride?

Two weeks! You must be excited!

As for favorite rides -- do you have any idea how tough it was for me to not say something inappropriate here? ;)

Anyway, if I had to pick a single attraction, right now it would be Toy Story Mania. However, it often depends on how I'm feeling at that particular time. Other favorites include:

Tomorrowland Transit Authority - an amazing place to relax and people-watch from above, especially with a snack

Carousel of Progress

Expedition Everest

Philharmagic

Hmm, I just realized that I don't really have a single favorite attraction at Epcot, even though it's by far my favorite of the four parks. Interesting.

Hmmm...Favorite ride is hard! I guess for me it would be:

Magic Kingdom: Pirates of the Carribean
Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure - She's frickin' hilarious!
Studios: Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids

My favorite park is Hollywood Studios - I love the theme, especially during the holidays when they have all the lights up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!