A simple voting poll on HOW MANY DCL nites you've sailed

HOW MANY nites have you sailed on the Magic and/or Wonder?

• Zero nights

• 1 to 5 nights

• 6 to 10 nights

• 11 to 15 nights

• 16 to 20 nights

• 21 to 25 nights

• 26 to 30 nights

• 31 to 40 nights

• 41 to 50 nights

• 51 to 60 nights

• 61+ nights

• I have no idea how many I've sailed on DCL!

Results are only viewable after voting.

captaincrash

<font color=darkorchid>!!!Surrender over yer LOOT!
Here's a simple voting poll on HOW MANY DCL nites you've sailed. Thanks for volunteering your truthful remarks and votes! :thumbsup2

If you've sailed MORE than 60 nights please post a reply commenting how many nites you've sailed on the Magic and/or Wonder!

:yay:

Sad, only 11. We're adding 7 more in July. The saddest part is leaving.

39 so far and 11 more scheduled for this year (a 7 night in May and a 4 night in October).

We've done 0 nights, but booked our first Disney cruise for April of 2007. Unfortunately, we just don't have enough $$$ which would allow the month worth of cruising others have done. Maybe we'll go again after I've put my kids through college!

We've been on 12? cruises the 1st one being a 3 nighter on Wonder, with the rest being on the Magic.
We now only do cat 11/12's because we don't need a porthole or balcony, we are used to being on the "inside" and quite frankly its the same experience if we had a room with a view.
We did the Panama eastbound 14 nighter and paid a little under $1800.00 for the both of us, which is I think the Best deal we ever gotten on DCL(courtesey of Hurricane Jean loosing a partial night aboard the Magic).
We also had a category 11 on the repo cruise.
Now we are booked for the Westbound Med repo cruise in 2007, but we will be cruising on the 11 night Wonder in Sept and probably a few more.
I think the best cruise we had was the Magic Sailing the week after 911, it was an "empty" sailing lots of empty seating in the dining rooms. The ships now sail full all the time even in non peak seasons--how I wish that was true nowdays--so many repeat cruisers.

Scott

We're at 11 so far, but we're adding 4 more in October and 7 more next April.

Only 7, and that was 5 years ago. :guilty: With one DS starting grad school and the other just beginning his freshman year in college, another cruise will probably have to wait a little longer.

41 days for us. Four 7 night cruises, three 3 night cruises and one 4 night cruise. We have three more 7 night cruises booked and one land/sea booked. Wonder if we will ever get tired of DCL?

53 for us all on the Magic. The first one was a 3day land/4day sea back in '99 than starting in 2000 we have only gone on 7 days. I have named the Magic, Home Sweet Magic. It is our vacation resort destination every year. Kathy

Currently at 35 days - all on the Magic.

If all goes well that will jump to 46 in 2007. :sunny:

I guess we really need to try the Wonder one of these days :thumbsup2

OK, no flames....
14 total cruises on the Magic.
2 4 day cruises
1 14 day cruise
11 7 day cruises

anyone got a calculator?

I think that makes something like 99 nights.....

But in fairness, you have to subtract 2 for the hurricane Jeanne cruise that was booked as 7 days but got changed to 5

Which brings us back to 97 nights.

10 more nights booked in September on the Wonder (first time), but we're going to have to change that, I think.

Oh boy, the post prior to this makes our 32 days seem like nothing.

We've been on the Magic all 5 times, even w/ a 4 day. That was in '00 before they started the 7 day.

atigeg said:
only 171 nights for us

"ONLY 171" Barb and Tony, yea, go ahead and rub it in, LOL!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

All joking aside, I think that's great!!!!! :thumbsup2 Here's to many more nights aboard the Magic and the Wonder!!!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter