A simple voting poll on HOW MANY DCL nites you've sailed

HOW MANY nites have you sailed on the Magic and/or Wonder?

• Zero nights

• 1 to 5 nights

• 6 to 10 nights

• 11 to 15 nights

• 16 to 20 nights

• 21 to 25 nights

• 26 to 30 nights

• 31 to 40 nights

• 41 to 50 nights

• 51 to 60 nights

• 61+ nights

• I have no idea how many I've sailed on DCL!

Results are only viewable after voting.
28 here!

7 day Magic x 3

4 day Wonder x 1

3 day Wonder x 1

Its gonna be a while befoe I add to this, but it'll be worth it!! :hourglass

atigeg said:
only 171 nights for us

OK.... looks like ATIGEG may takr the cake for most nits on DCL here at 171! Anyone else wanna step forward and vote... perhaps with something higher? I guess we don't have any castmembers or crew lurking here! :confused3

atigeg said:
only 171 nights for us

reminds me of the Castaway Club reception where the cruise director tells us there's someone on board who has done more than 100 cruises. Of course it turns out to be the captain... :rolleyes:

We've done 7 days - the hard way (4 and 3). 4 more coming up this Dec!

36 total here:

Wonder - 15
4 Night x 3
3 Night x 1

Magic - 21
7 Night x 1
14 Night x 1

All of our 61+ nites have been on the Magic. We started with DCL when the Magic like Tigger was the "only one". We did two 4 nites and have never looked back booking east and west 7 days every year since. I always poll the family want to try something new? The answer nope-the Magic may as well be our vacation home :)

2007 might be the year that takes us to RCCL because with one in college and one on the verge of college and the youngest who thinks her last name is Gates or Rockefeller-we might have to stay on this side of the pond .

So as of this moment,,,,

We're had this poll up for precisely 50 hours and we've had 683 visits to the thread. That's averaging 13.66 visits an hour or one visit every 4 minutes and 23.5 seconds. Roughly 1 in 3 visits has resulted in someone placing a vote - of which we had 193 so far. That's an average of 3.86 votes an hour. A surprising 4.67% have sailed 51 or more nites on DCL, a respectible figure considering one person with 171 nites sailing has had the effect of 24x 7 nite nite voyages plus a 3 nite to top it off. In my case - by comparison for every nite on the DCL I've had this person has had 9! That's wonderful! And 22.8% responding have sailed 26 to 50 nites!. And 35.24% have sailed 11 to 25 nites. And this translates into a total of 62.71% having sailed MORE than 10 nites. I would consider this to be the majority of repeat cruisers who are also poll responding DIS enthusiasts this week. We might miss a few repeat cruisers who had 2x 4 nite or as many as 3x 3 nite voyages. But this probably constitutes the majority.

Of course, this forum community is really a gathering for DCL enthusiats. So one should expect a high porportion of entities here to be repeat enthusiasts, eh?

Oh well... THANKS to all who have (and may again in the days to come) chosen to resspond with their votes. It's interesting to see the WEALTH of experience we have with our DIS community. And it is nice to see that we do have a meaningful porportion of new DCL enthusiasts in the making who are probably discovering our friendly little community!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!! In advance... bon voyage to all for their next sailings where-ever and when-ever that is to be in the future!!!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter