A Royal Shuttle--anyone had dealings?

luvtoteach

Earning My Ears
This is so much fun!!!

:teacher: Next job: find a way from the airport to the hotel. I called several shuttle companies and found out that most DO NOT require a credit card number to guarantee a reservation (this after calling the Transtar Shuttle Service and getting an incredible rate of $35 one way for 4 passengers, but ONLY if I was willing to guarantee it with my credit card number--and after answering the phone,"Hi, this is Bob." :scratchin ). I'm thinking about going with A Royal Shuttle, who offered me a $45 rate for private, $32 for shared. Am I right in thinking that private is the way to go? Is it true that the shared shuttles sometimes wait around several minutes trying to fill up empty seats?

Another option I'm considering is a taxi. The John Wayne airport website says that a taxi costs about $35 one way, and that they're always available. However, someone mentioned in a post that they had to wait in line for an available taxi :sad2: .

The last time we went to DL, a travel agent arranged everything, including shuttles, and our ride was waiting for us as soon as we found our way out past the JW statue. This time I want us to have the same experience, so help me out here, "people" (as Junie B. Jones would say): what's the best plan of action? :listen:

(BTW, we're staying at the Best Western PPIMS)

I went with Best limo I want to say it was cheaper www.best-trans.com ask for Dave what a nice guy he got out and took pictures of or family.
800-827-7411. The cars are very nice. I cant say enough about them :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter