A Rather Phenomenal SW Companion Pass offer

AlohaNow

DIS Veteran
Last week Southwest released a rather amazing little offer that will get you 30,000 points plus a companion pass if you are new to their credit card. The companion pass is only good through 12/31/19 but they just hand it to you after meeting the required spend of $4,000 in the first three months of having the card. I nearly fell over when I found this, as we are cruising in October so this offer is perfect for us! I also really wanted to take my husband to San Francisco this year – that is now totally happening! DH already has this card, but since I’ve never been the primary cardholder for Southwest I just applied and will be starting my minimum spend as soon as it arrives! For anyone with travel plans later in 2019 this is a great offer. You must apply for the card by 2/11/19 to get this deal. I cannot believe we’re going to have companion pass. I truly do not understand how SW stays in business. We fly them all the time and I hardly ever hand them money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter