A Newbie with 6 days to go!!!!!!

katelynsmommy2001

<font color=red>It's late, & I am feeling a little
:woohoo: Hey everyone!! My name is Carrie and we are headed for Disney in 6 days!! I am a homeschool mommy to a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Katelyn. Katelyn has Spina Bifida so for her 5th birthday she gets a magical adventure!! :Pinkbounc She is just like those kids in the commercial! I'm too excited to sleep!!! The highlight for her will be dining at 1900 Park Fair with Cinderella and an unnamed mystery guest!! (we are hopin for Prince Charming!) princess: Anyone have any tips for wheelchair users? 6 DAYS & COUNTING!!! :banana:

Thanks!
Carrie

OMG! I just wanted to say HAVE FUN!
...... :cool1: ..... pixiedust: ...... :cheer2: ...... :woohoo: ...... :Pinkbounc ...... :banana:
I can just feel the excitement coming thru your email.
I hope you & your little girl have a fantastic time.

katelynsmommy2001 said:
:woohoo: Hey everyone!! My name is Carrie and we are headed for Disney in 6 days!! I am a homeschool mommy to a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Katelyn. Katelyn has Spina Bifida so for her 5th birthday she gets a magical adventure!! :Pinkbounc She is just like those kids in the commercial! I'm too excited to sleep!!! The highlight for her will be dining at 1900 Park Fair with Cinderella and an unnamed mystery guest!! (we are hopin for Prince Charming!) princess: Anyone have any tips for wheelchair users? 6 DAYS & COUNTING!!! :banana:

Thanks!
Carrie

6 days for me too! I hope you and your beautiful daughter have a wonderful trip!!

Have a wonderful trip! Check out the disABILITIES board here on the DisBoards. I'm sure they will have some wheelchair tips for you!
katy :sunny:

:wave: Welcome to the Dis Carrie :goodvibes

Hope you have a fantastic time :)

HI Carrie :welcome:

We will be going to WDW in 3 days and we are also gonna be celebrating my DD's 6th b-day at 1900 Park Fare. I got my DD a cinderella costume with the shoes and tiara. I'm so excited. Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter