A new user saying Hello...

EnchantedPrincess

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I just wanted to do a brief introduction. I am new here, but am looking forward to getting to know everyone. We just got back from our trip to the World on September 1st. We had so much fun and immediate decided that we will be going back in Christmas of 2009. DD who is 4 is already asking us when we can go back to see the princesses again. Her favorite is Sleeping Beauty. Just about a week ago, DH suggested that maybe we can squeeze in a trip in June 2008 to celebrate ds's 3rd birthday and that got everyone all excited! We planned on driving for the June 2008 trip...all the way from Texas to Florida! That should be fun! Anyway, just wanted to say Hello to everyone! I will be back later!

Welcome! Disney is addicting but there isn't anything better to be addicted to! LOL My dh and I go every Jan/Feb and we love it. Our grown children think we are crazy but our grandkids love the fact that we LOVE disney! LOL Be careful this site is addicting too! I check it every morning and afternoon and sometimes at night. It helps keep me close to Disney! LOL Enjoy

Welcome!
Everyone here is the same. I haven't even gone on my trip yet, and I'm cooking up another one.
Were all disney crazy!

Hi Princess, Welcome to our fun place. I hope your time here helps you have a more pleasant vacation.

Welcome to the boards... Glad you had a great trip!!! Have fun posting and planning ur next! :wizard:

Thanks for the welcomes! This does look like a fun place, and I can see how it can be addicting. I have spent quite some time reading pre-trip reports, and trip reports. I can't wait to start planning and have a pre-trip report and a trip report of my own to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter