• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A new hair wrap question

J

jldriscoll

Ok, I took the advise a few weeks back in the hair wrap thread and learned to do it myself!

I had an inspiration this morning and I need a little advice. My Girl Scout troop earns most of it's money in a holiday bazaar we have every Dec. Each family contributes a craft.

I was thinking I would make up a bunch of these wraps, attaching them to alligator clips to sell.

Here's the question.... what do they sell for (on clips) at WDW and other parks? What would a parent realistically want pay for one?

I was thinking $3 each.

Thanks!

If I remember right, we paid $12 - $15.00 for one on an alligator clip to bring home for a souvineer about 3 years ago. And it was pretty short, only about 8 inches long.

I purchased one at the Animal Kingdom this April and I think I paid $17.00. I thought it was worth it because I didn't have to wait to have my DD's hair actually wrapped and she still wears it when she feels like it. Good luck with your sale.:wave:

WOW!!!! worth a lot more than I thought!

Not that people will pay those prices "at home" but I bet they will fetch at least $5. I make 20....that's $100! Guess I better get wrapping!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter