A little ADR help, please

tink76

DIS Veteran
It is almost time for me to make "the call" for our ADR's. Our trip is split into 2 parts, the first half is 5 adults and DD (2). Here are our plans so far. . .(if we get them)

Chef Mickey's (Dinner)
Ohana (Dinner)
CRT (Breakfast)
Coral Reef (Dinner)
Tutto Italia (Dinner) (is this okay with a 2 year old?)
Wave (Dinner)
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)

For the second part of our trip it is just me DH and DD the only place we are thinking about so far is Boma.

We will be there 3 maybe 4 nights. Do you have any suggestions of places to go with a 2 year old. Anything you think we are missing that she might really enjoy? Thanks so much!

crystal Palace for dinner is excellent too......for adults and the kiddos....great food choices and the characters are fantastic....

Biergarten in Epcot is a good dinner option too........they have evening entertainment with a German band....

I think that you and your family will enjoy all your choices too.
have a great time planning

Tutto Italia is perfectly fine with a 2year old...

If you are going to be at AKL, and go to AK, it seems like many like the Donald's Character Breakfast at the Tusker House. We ate at the Tusker House for breakfast as part of the Sunrise Safari at AKL before they changed it to a buffet. It was a private buffet and I'm imagining it to be similar, and it was really good. Probably similar to Boma...

Your DD would also like Rain Forest Cafe, but it looks like you might be on the DDP...and it is not part of the DDP.

Good luck and have fun!
:)

Thanks! The food in Germany doesn't appeal to DH but it does look like fun!
I was thinking about adding Donald's Character Breakfast, I might do that. DD loves Daisy and I think that is the only place to be sure to see her.
yes we are on the dining plan.

It's kind of hard to say not knowing your schedule, and are you looking more for your DD or for you (Yourself and DH)....

If you are looking for DD:
It's a lot of character meals but there's always Cape May Cafe for breakfast or a seafood dinner buffet (non-character)

'Ohana Character breakfast (a good one)
1900 Park Faire at the GF

If you will be at DHS, Sci-Fi is a cool atmosphere
Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club is fun and casual great for burgers and ice cream

If you are looking more for yourselves/adult that would be good for DD too (they pretty much all are...)
Kona especially for breakfast
or if you are at AKL, perhaps splurge for Jiko, a two TS instead of Boma since Donald's Breakfast at AK is kind of similar to Boma?

Are you not interested in LeCellier?
Chefs de France is good too...

Maybe that gives you some different options...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter