A haunting on the high seas!upd 10/18, leave tomorrow

Well we have 5 days until we leave. Since I last posted I have found more magnets and I have made more Halloween Perler projects. I went to out Disney outlet store here and purchased DD a very cute Minnie Mouse suitcase.

I needed to purchase her new luggage, because the truth to the matter is that I was kicking her out of a suitcase. My shoes would not properly fit in my 1 suitcase(don't judge me). Everyone is pretty much packed except for DH. He is off tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday(remember this). I bet he will wait until 4:30am Saturday to pack knowing well that I want to be on 1-10 by 5:30. I will make sure to put in my TR if he proves me wrong or not. As for my niece, her mom said that she will get her to packing. I learned on Facebook that she had to get stiches in the back of her leg, because her sister closed a recliner on her leg. I now have to pack some waterproof dressings for her. I guess that it could have been worse.

These last 2 nights have been sleepless for me. I have been thinking about all the things that I still have to do. We leave tomorrow and I feel like I have so much to do before my head hits the pillow tonight. I washed laundry today and I stillm have whites clothes in the dryer that I need to put away. I had to go drop my dog off to a co-worker that is going to keep him while we are away. After that I went to my son's school to pick up school work for next week. I then had to drop the birds off for boarding, pick up DH dry cleaning, drop off library books, pay bills(that put a dent in our free spending money). I am at work now still thinking about what I have left to do at home before we leave at 5am. I guess I should make a list out. All and all I am super excited that we leave tomorrow. Look for my TR in the future. Thanks to all who have followed this short PTR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter