A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

Wife just called. They will put in long term storage. Ask for bob. Said its not a big deal. All looks good

Wife just called. They will put in long term storage. Ask for bob. Said its not a big deal. All looks good

Thank you for inquiring about storage. I will request contact information today and send out the current schedule. The December dates will remain open for potential families.

If Miss Monorail is available and willing, perhaps an in person exchange can be arranged. If not, Bell Services will deliver it to her room.

Good morning all. Inside the box will be an invoice with our address and envelope. It will cost about $18 to return the tree back to us for future Christmas tree exchange fun. We will start it out with $5 and if you can please donate till we hit the $20 mark. Also if u want to add a special ornament please do so. Something simple like where ur from. We added and Arizona key chain. Lol. Anyways off to enjoy my last 2 days and then head home (really want to cry lol). MERRY CHRISTMAS and thanks for being apart of another great tree exchange

We recently put the tree up in our house, and I have to be honest. It has been impossible to keep my toddler from attacking it. I am thinking about not doing the exchange this year out of respect. I'm not sure I want to make it available to be victimized.

We have ours put up where tv is. Don't know how to send pics but if u want to send me email or phone # I can send pic

We recently put the tree up in our house, and I have to be honest. It has been impossible to keep my toddler from attacking it. I am thinking about not doing the exchange this year out of respect. I'm not sure I want to make it available to be victimized.

If calleger does not participate, then the exchange should be cancelled and tree brought home with medievaldave. Sixteen days is a significant gap.

Calleger do you want the tree? It's 3' fake tree. Can take a beating. Up to you but need to know before morning tomorrow

Ok. What name do you want me to put it under and what day will you be arriving. Shoot me a private message

I'm so jealous. We really miss our vacation but enjoying our new house. Enjoy the holidays and keep us posted on how wonderful your room looks

i just want to bump this. I want to make sure if this is still going on? I arrive in 12 days and I don't want to forget to ask for it and the tree be left behind!

Tree is missing! I am here now and we tried yesterday and this morning. No luck finding the tree. If anyone can let me know the name the tree was left under? Also, I don't know what name to leave the tree under when I leave. My email is RachelGSpears at yahoo dot com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!