A good item for a change! Walt goes to Florida!! Or at least his stuff does.

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
A good item for a change! Walt goes to Florida!! Or at least his stuff does.

I thought our fun little rumors family might like this little tidbit: link to story. I hope it's the start of a permanent Walt Disney Story type thing.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I agree Johare, I keep thinking of "Castaway".... Tom Hanks calling the volleyball Walt instead of Wilson....

Mind you, this does bring up the question: What will happen to the Walt Disney Story Exhibit in Disneyland? One of the items listed was items from Walt's office, which has been a major part of the Exhibit. Not that I begrudge our friends in the East a view of Walt's stuff, but it does make me wonder what we'll be left with in the park that started it all.

Sarangel

I think the exhibit will come back after the celebration. Unless they put something in the area that the furniture was before...

P.S. I heard somewhere that the current place where his stuff is that there was water damage in the building and on some of the furniture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter