A few rare items

AlonelyMom

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
I have a few rare items for trade. I'm looking for **credits**, but you could offer other rare items(only dream, girls herbie jacket, black mansion pants). I'm not accepting any shopping sprees..sorry. One last thing, you make the offers, not I.
Here goes:
Pins:
1x Hina tiki pin
1x holiday 2006 chanukah pin
2x matterhorn bobsled pin
4x Matterhorn pin (SITS)
1x dream castle pin (from ebay dream)
Clothing:
1x 4th of July hat
1x feather mask blue
3x Holiday hat red (santa hat)
1x Jafar hat
1x native american headdress
1x native american boots
1x pirate hat
1x mission space boots green
1x mission space helmet green
1x herbie helmet (must be a VERY good offer)

Furnishings:
1x retro turnstile color GOLD EDITION
1x spider web wall divider
1x matching set of stitch teleporter
1x tangaroa-ru tiki idol color pink *SOLD*
Just to let everyone know, my pink tiki sold for 50k and 8 holiday items I wanted. So if you have one and need to price it, look for around 50k.

1x baseball bench
1x well chair
9x maze wall turrets
4x pirate maze walls
1x complete submarine (front, middle back)
*not breaking this up*
1x football first down marker *orange*
1x complete kali river rapids couch (all 4 pieces)
2x pirate map table
1x pirate treasure chest color brown
1x mickey TV (, must be very good offer)
1x rocketship couch color magenta
1x lightcycle couch blue
1x lightcycle couch yellow
1x high school piano
Codes:
2x deep sea diver suit (no helmet)

Ok, that's all I have up for trade. Remember, you make your offer to me. I am not on 24/7, so I'll respond atleast once a day. No PM offers please. Once a agreed upon trade is made, I will PM that person to set up time to meet. I receive the credits via your quest machine before trading my items to you.
The fine print, that isn't fine..:rotfl: I reserve the right to not trade the items if a suitable offer is not received.
Ok enough from me, now knock my socks off!
Best of luck to everyone :wizard:

Hi! I'm interested in your fully kali. I would like to offer 8k. Thanks for considering! :goodvibes

Thanks for the offer, but I think that offer is low.
Your more the welcome to make a new offer.

ill offer a dreams pin for the matterhorn SITS pin or dreams pin and dreams shirt for the pink slipper

I'm going to pass on the pink slipper offer. I'll accept your offer on the Matterhorn SITS for dream pin.
Name a time and place you'd like to meet to make the trade. Send me a PM with the place and your VMK name
Alonelymom

ok first of all my vmk name is llamaboyllamaboy and i will be on in about an hour, where idk

I wrote you a pm, but yes SITS (sword in the stone) is the dark ride pin. If you need the other matterhorn bobsleding, I have that one too.
Let me know, I'm waiting for you

Thanks for the trade :)

Lady,
Thanks for your offer, but I'm going to pass. I am looking for credits mainly expect for a few things I am kinda looking for. I also think your offer is low.
Good luck in your search for items

Hello everyone,
I have a few rare items for trade. I'm looking for **credits**, but you could offer other rare items(only dream, girls herbie jacket, black mansion pants). I'm not accepting any shopping sprees..sorry. One last thing, you make the offers, not I.
Here goes:
Pins:
1x Hina tiki pin
1x holiday 2006 chanukah pin
2x matterhorn bobsled pin
1x Matterhorn pin (SITS)
2x dream castle pin (from ebay dream)
Clothing:
1x 4th of July hat
1x feather mask blue
2x Holiday hat red (santa hat)
1x Jafar hat
1x native american headdress
1x native american boots
1x pirate hat
1x mission space boots green
1x mission space helmet green
1x herbie helmet (must be a VERY good offer)

Furnishings:
2x glass slipper seat color pink (Must be VERY good offer)
1x retro turnstile color GOLD EDITION
1x spider web wall divider
1x matching set of stitch teleporter
1x tangaroa-ru tiki idol color pink (VERY good offer only)
1x baseball bench
1x well chair
9x maze wall turrets
4x pirate maze walls
1x complete submarine (front, middle back)
*not breaking this up*
1x football first down marker *orange*
1x complete kali river rapids couch (all 4 pieces)
2x pirate map table
1x pirate treasure chest color brown
1x mickey TV (maybe, must be very good offer)
1x rocketship couch color magenta
1x lightcycle couch blue
1x lightcycle couch yellow
1x high school piano
Codes:
2x deep sea diver suit (no helmet)

Ok, that's all I have up for trade. Remember, you make your offer to me. I am not on 24/7, so I'll respond atleast once a day. No PM offers please. Once a agreed upon trade is made, I will PM that person to set up time to meet. I receive the credits via your quest machine before trading my items to you.
The fine print, that isn't fine..:rotfl: I reserve the right to not trade the items if a suitable offer is not received.
Ok enough from me, now knock my socks off!
Best of luck to everyone :wizard:

i think you spelled tried to spell hyena? u spelled hina rofl better change that asap

no I didn't mispell it. It's a Hina tiki pin. With something like this, you probally should have pm me instead of putting it here.
But I'm sorry I just checked my inventory and I spelled it correctly

thanks for your offer Capt. but I bought a pair of mansion pants for my daughter for 1500 credits and sold my other herbie helmet (had 2) for 18,000 credits. So I think I'll pass on your offer of mansion pants for herbie helmet.

Lady, I don't have a fixed figure in mind, but I'm not interested in pirate items and also pink was beta and even though a few ppl have gotten it from dream host, it is still has a pretty high value. If you'd like to offer again, please feel free to, I just would prefer all credits.
Thanks to everyone who has made offers, and if your offer was not accepted it's nothing personal towards you.
Good luck all,
Alonelymom

ill offer black mansion pants for the gold turnstile

if not i can add the shoes

NOTE: I reserve the right to remove this offer even if you accept.

Sorry llama as I said above to someone else, mansion pants are only about 1500, so no thanks. I have the jacket, top hat, and shoes. I'll buy your pants for 1500 pure credits though.
Let me know if I can buy your pants

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter