A few Questions..

Oddjob

Mouseketeer
Good Morning Everyone
Im leaving in a few days :Pinkbounc Ive a few questions if anyone can help Ill be gratefull
1. Where do you pack batteries,Hand Luggage or case? :confused3
2.Im Flying Friday.Can i still book Day before check in with First Choice today? :confused3
3.we plan on visiting one or maybe 2 Disney hotels for a look round What do I tell The Guard?! :confused3
If there any more that come to me Ill add them

Cheers everyone Thanks a lot....

Hiya

I dont know about the first two, but when we go to other disney hotels we just say we are visting to look at the facilities.

they dont seem to mind at all

hope you have a great time, we fly out saturday

I put all the rechargeable batteries (camera, camcorder etc.) in hand luggage so I cant lose them.

All other batteries (mainly AA) go in the main case.

Hi,

1) We always pack all our batteries in our hand luggage and have never had any problems.
3) We had a look round the Boardwalk in August - just tell the 'guard' that you are on holiday from the UK and are interested in staying at this resort and I am sure they will let you through.
They were really helpful to us anyway.

The only one I can help you with is batteries, we always pack them in our hand luggage and we have never had a problem :)

You're also supposed to pack any electrical items (I'm got an electric toothbrush and DBf has an electric shaver) in hand luggage - right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter