A Dole Whip in my hand & my toes in the sand: CBR/Poly Split Stay – This Is The Life!

Okay - great start!!! Of course, you had to have a good day - it was my birthday!! You really lucked out with the room being ready and in a great location!
I like that picture of you and DH walking holding hands - you guys are so cute!!

I think it must just be me - but we NEVER get there and have our room ready - even when we arrive in the afternoon! We always have to wait for the text (which sometimes doesn't come!) or call after 3:30! Drives me nuts.

Okay - great start!!! Of course, you had to have a good day - it was my birthday!! You really lucked out with the room being ready and in a great location!
I like that picture of you and DH walking holding hands - you guys are so cute!!

I think it must just be me - but we NEVER get there and have our room ready - even when we arrive in the afternoon! We always have to wait for the text (which sometimes doesn't come!) or call after 3:30! Drives me nuts.

Thanks!! :goodvibes Yes, of course your birthday was a great day! :cool1:

Every trip except for last November our room has been ready no matter what time we have arrived. So I guess we have been pretty lucky! :wizard:

Loving all the resort pics! Does anywhere have a cooler looking food court than CBR? If so, I don't know about it. Glad to hear the food was good. Was that macaroni salad really good or just ok? Sometimes those can be a little funky at places like that, but I love it if it's fixed right... one of my favorite side dishes. I know you told me earlier that the pasta salad was really good so I was wondering if that was the same thing you were talking about.

I need to hand off the camera to my DD more often to get some pics of DH and me. I swear sometimes when I'm looking through my vacation pics, I wonder if I was actually even there! I'm never in any pictures! :laughing: I hate to have my picture taken, but I would like for my DD to have proof when she's grown that I WAS there! The one of you and your DH is really sweet! :cutie: That canon is pretty cool too.

And to answer your question... yes, we have requested Jamaica 45 on our ressie. Sure hope we get it b/c your pics have me drooling! It is such a pretty color combo in that area. I mean, I would never paint my own house yellow, blue and white, but for the theme of CBR is it beautiful!

I'm going to have to unsubscribe from your TR. All these pics of CBR are making me homesick! I'm going to miss being there this December. I'm so nervous to stay at ASMo after so many wonderful stays at CBR. Maybe we'll have to stop by, explore the island and have lunch at OPR just to reminisce a bit.

Another update! You are fast.
What a fun time it looks like you were having! The food court looked so empty. It was always packed when I went in there. But it's so fun and festive in there that you overlook the people.
The pizzas looked good but I am so anxious to read about VN!!

Cute pic of you two love birds. :)

Great update!!

I loved this update! Great pictures. It looks like you are having such a great first day!
Can't wait to see what you thought of Via Napoli!popcorn::

Loving all the resort pics! Does anywhere have a cooler looking food court than CBR? If so, I don't know about it. Glad to hear the food was good. Was that macaroni salad really good or just ok? Sometimes those can be a little funky at places like that, but I love it if it's fixed right... one of my favorite side dishes. I know you told me earlier that the pasta salad was really good so I was wondering if that was the same thing you were talking about.

I need to hand off the camera to my DD more often to get some pics of DH and me. I swear sometimes when I'm looking through my vacation pics, I wonder if I was actually even there! I'm never in any pictures! :laughing: I hate to have my picture taken, but I would like for my DD to have proof when she's grown that I WAS there! The one of you and your DH is really sweet! :cutie: That canon is pretty cool too.

And to answer your question... yes, we have requested Jamaica 45 on our ressie. Sure hope we get it b/c your pics have me drooling! It is such a pretty color combo in that area. I mean, I would never paint my own house yellow, blue and white, but for the theme of CBR is it beautiful!

I can't think of a cooler looking food court than CBR's!!

Funny thing about the mac/pasta salad! I left DH at that station to order for us. I told him I wanted the pasta salad as my side instead of fries, because I remembered how good it was last time. So anyway -- I went with the kids to get their pizza. When I met up with DH at the table I had macaroni salad as my side. :confused3 DH says he asked for pasta salad, but who really knows....:laughing: The macaroni salad was good anyway, with nothing funky in it!!

I used to be like that - we would come home from trips and you would swear I wasn't even there from the pics! :upsidedow But DS12 has become quite the little photographer over the years and it's nice to have those pics of DH & I!

I hope you get Jamaica 45!! :wizard: I can't wait to hear all about your cruise and your trip! :yay:
I'm going to have to unsubscribe from your TR. All these pics of CBR are making me homesick! I'm going to miss being there this December. I'm so nervous to stay at ASMo after so many wonderful stays at CBR. Maybe we'll have to stop by, explore the island and have lunch at OPR just to reminisce a bit.

I forgot you were staying at ASMo this time. I bet your kids will love it. It would be my first choice for a value! :thumbsup2 You guys should definitely take a little trip over to CBR some afternoon!
Another update! You are fast.
What a fun time it looks like you were having! The food court looked so empty. It was always packed when I went in there. But it's so fun and festive in there that you overlook the people.
The pizzas looked good but I am so anxious to read about VN!!

Cute pic of you two love birds. :)

Great update!!

The food court was pretty empty most times we went in there. Guess it was a slow time of year!! I'm glad, I hate waiting in long lines with trays of heavy food.

VN will be coming up soon!

Thanks! :goodvibes

I loved this update! Great pictures. It looks like you are having such a great first day!
Can't wait to see what you thought of Via Napoli!popcorn::

Thanks Lauren! :) We really did have a great first day. I remember us all talking about how great that day was that night in the room before we went to bed. :goodvibes

VN is coming up soon!

Enjoyed seeing all the pics of CBR and the food court. The food looked good. I simply love that little courtyard outside of bldg 45, I never ever knew that CBR was so nice. DH is still stuck on it is too big, I give up. Can not wait to see your review for Via Napoli.
Just read that Tutto Italia will be closed for refurb when we are there in March which as it turns out is just fine since I did not make an ADR there.

We stayed there (AStars) when the boys were little and I looooved it!
Shelly, great pics!

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I'm faster than you are this morning.:lmao:

I want to hear about VN!!

Enjoying your TR love all the pics!! Looks like you had a great time. It was a great time to go since we were there around the same time.
We stayed at CBR for our honeymoon but haven't been back. I think we stayed in Aruba?? is that a section? The pics do bring back memories :)
Can't wait to hear about Via Napoli. We almost ate there this time. But too many restaurants not enough time! :(

I love the pictures of CBR, makes me want to be back there! We fell in love with the resort and its our new favorite mod for sure. The food court is the most festive for sure!

Welcome! :cool1: Thanks for joining!

How was your vacation? Where did you stay? Maybe you'll see yourself in one of my pics!! :yay:
[/QUOTE]

Our vacation was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2 It was a special Mother-Daughter trip for her 16th Birthday, and we had a blast :goodvibes We stayed at POFQ (our personal favorite) and it was just perfect for the two of us :cloud9:. I am very much enjoying all your photos and it really would be crazy if I catch a glimpse of us in any of them!!! :blush::tiptoe:

Anxiously awaiting more of your great report and of course more photos! :):wizard:

CBR is so pretty!

It really is. :lovestruc

Enjoyed seeing all the pics of CBR and the food court. The food looked good. I simply love that little courtyard outside of bldg 45, I never ever knew that CBR was so nice. DH is still stuck on it is too big, I give up. Can not wait to see your review for Via Napoli.
Just read that Tutto Italia will be closed for refurb when we are there in March which as it turns out is just fine since I did not make an ADR there.

I'm glad you are enjoying the pics! :)

I didn't know Tutto was closing for a refurb. We've never been there.

Shelly, great pics!

Thanks!

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I'm faster than you are this morning.:lmao:

I want to hear about VN!!

Yes you are. By A LOT!! :laughing: Stupid work getting in the way of my DISing!!
Enjoying your TR love all the pics!! Looks like you had a great time. It was a great time to go since we were there around the same time.
We stayed at CBR for our honeymoon but haven't been back. I think we stayed in Aruba?? is that a section? The pics do bring back memories :)
Can't wait to hear about Via Napoli. We almost ate there this time. But too many restaurants not enough time! :(

Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying it. :goodvibes

We've stayed in the Aruba section before too. It's a great location!
I love the pictures of CBR, makes me want to be back there! We fell in love with the resort and its our new favorite mod for sure. The food court is the most festive for sure!

It's a great resort! :thumbsup2

Our vacation was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2 It was a special Mother-Daughter trip for her 16th Birthday, and we had a blast :goodvibes We stayed at POFQ (our personal favorite) and it was just perfect for the two of us :cloud9:. I am very much enjoying all your photos and it really would be crazy if I catch a glimpse of us in any of them!!! :blush::tiptoe:

Anxiously awaiting more of your great report and of course more photos! :):wizard:

That sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm glad you had such a nice time. :goodvibes

I actually did have a reader spot her daughter in the background of one of my pics once!!

Joining in so I don't lose your thread. I will have to catch up later. I can't wait to read all about your fun in August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!