A Daily Dose of Disney Drama! 5/02/13 PG 53 THE END

I'm in too!

Glad you're here :)

Haha - I think your name is better than mine. I just used my initials. :rotfl: So original, I know. :rotfl:

I cut yours and Caitlin pictures out, but they are both really cute ones!

I'm with Dale on this one. I absolutely love the jalapeno rita and every since I posted a picture of one on my TR I have been craving it. :worship: BEST DRINK EVER!

I like MEK. I used a login name I'd had for something else. So lame but I'm stuck now :rotfl:
Thank you!
He would totally agree with you! :)
As for Andrew, I don't think it would spoil anything to say he loved Disney! He even told me "all I want for Christmas and my birthday is Disney gift cards to use for our trip next year". ::yes:: He's a keeper!

I always enjoy your trip reports! Looking forward to reading about your newest adventures! :)

Thank you! I hope you enjoy this one. We felt like our last one probably bored people because it lacked drama. This one will more than make up for that!

I always enjoy your trip reports. They are always so fun to read. Looking forward to this one too!

Aww thank you :) This one should be extra fun!

I'm in too. Love your trip reports girls! :cool1:
Looking forward to all those juicy bits of info, since i am NOT on facebook! Last person on earth i think...lol:scratchin

KIM:flower3:

Thank you:)
I hope you enjoy our tales :)

I'm along for the ride too!! Your title sounds like how my trip was last month!!!! :) What is a jalepeno margarita and where can you find one??? :)))))

I can't wait to hear all about this trip.

I'm sorry to hear Caitlin ended up not being able to run the TOT run. I have been off the boards the last few weeks preparing for a non Disney cruise and missed that she wouldn't be there. We were at SSR Sept. 29 and I did the TOT run that night and had you guys on my mental list of people who I might run into this trip. I guess that explains why I didn't see you at the run.

How nice that Andrew was able to join you, it must have made for a magical trip:goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing WDW once again through your families' travels.

I'm along for the ride too!! Your title sounds like how my trip was last month!!!! :) What is a jalepeno margarita and where can you find one??? :)))))

Welcome :)
The Jalapeno Margarita is found at The Ditch (a little hole in the wall tequila bar) inside the Mexico Pavillion at Epcot. According to Dale, it has a peppery taste from the Jalapenos but also a fresh crisp taste from the cucumbers that are also in it. He swears by it :rotfl:

Joining in.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Welcome! :)

I can't wait to hear all about this trip.

I'm sorry to hear Caitlin ended up not being able to run the TOT run. I have been off the boards the last few weeks preparing for a non Disney cruise and missed that she wouldn't be there. We were at SSR Sept. 29 and I did the TOT run that night and had you guys on my mental list of people who I might run into this trip. I guess that explains why I didn't see you at the run.

How nice that Andrew was able to join you, it must have made for a magical trip:goodvibes

She couldn't do the race but since we had bought party tickets we still went to the party. We were at SSR from the 27th-Oct 1! I guess we just missed each other!

We were all excited to have Andrew along with us! He absolutely caught the Disney bug!

Can't wait to hear all about it. I know there are some suprise announcements still to be revealed. Hope we don't have to wait too long! Love your families take on disney and also love how close you all are. I'm sure andrew already feels like a member of your tight little clan.

Can't wait to hear all about it. I know there are some suprise announcements still to be revealed. Hope we don't have to wait too long! Love your families take on disney and also love how close you all are. I'm sure andrew already feels like a member of your tight little clan.

Thank you :)
The big surprises don't come until about halfway through our trip so I hope I can hold everyone's attention while they're waiting! :rotfl:

I'm glad you enjoy our TRs.

Thank you, I feel blessed we have such close relationships and Andrew fits right in with us! Caitlin summed it up best one day when she said "He has all the best qualities of the most important men in my life...dad and both my grandpas" :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter