A "Common object" you don't have in your home

Just curious if you had to google it, and you have one. and in keeping with my spinoff thread (other uses than the intended for common objects) not that a garburator you, general you understand is; what does your's do instead?
Mine does the same thing yours does but we call it a garbage disposal.

Disneyhardin: You all are about to convince me that I need a rice cooker!!! Except that I have NO storage in my kitchen and would have to store it in the basement and then I would end up not using it because I was too lazy to go to the basement and get it.[/QUOTE]

Mine is small...

IMG_00000307.jpg

As is my crock.

Last edited:

And, How does starch feel about travelling with you, and all this ironing? Sorry, I. Just. Had. To! :jester:

Starch is my BFF, since I'm one of the few people in my age bracket, or in general, who are so dedicated to it. Starch never lets me down and I never leave it behind:)

Last edited:
.....I'm guessing a Bergen County native?
I am! Why, were they not allowed in Bergen County at one point? I googled a bit and saw there are towns where they aren't allowed, maybe mine is one of them. Who knows. I'm redoing my house, including moving the kitchen, I'll ask the plumber. Lol

I am! Why, were they not allowed in Bergen County at one point? I googled a bit and saw there are towns where they aren't allowed, maybe mine is one of them. Who knows. I'm redoing my house, including moving the kitchen, I'll ask the plumber. Lol

I was a thinking Bergen County but @kimmar067 beat me to it. Both DH & I are originally from Bergen County.....Ridgewood & Paramus

Uh, wut? This is another one I'm going to need explained to me. I thought tea was just tea bags, boiled water...
Mr. Coffee makes the one I like. You fill the pitcher with ice, place your bags in a strainer of sorts and water in the reservoir and push the 'on' button. It finishes in minutes and the tea is good.

I received one as a gift and was surprised at how much I liked it. ;)

I iron on vacation - including anyone who is staying in the room with me. I like to be wrinkle free. Does that help your ironing affirmation need? I mean, I travel with starch...
...you iron your traveling companions???!?!?? :eek:

:teeth:

This is a tough one since I live with my parents currently (yay divorce) and I think they're well supplied :tongue:! When I didn't live here, we didn't have a grill. I ended up "grilling" things in the oven, but having a grill is always a plus.

No kleenex! We always just use toilet paper!

No electric can opener, no video game players, no debit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!