A Blessing!

DJBounce

DIS Veteran
We just got word that our daughter will be granted a wish from the Make a Wish foundation! :genie:

Congratulations! Last year at this time(Jan 04), I found out that my dd was going to have her wish granted via MAW.
So happy for you!
When are you going?

Roseprincess :jumping4: :jumping4:

:Pinkbounc Congratulations! :Pinkbounc
Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

We don't have any details, yet. As I receive them, I will certainly post. I know we will have tons of questions regarding GKTW. We are soooo excited!!

Congrats!

We went with my sister in '91 and had an absolutely wonderful time!!!! The GKTW Village is wonderful!!! She had an extra special gift waiting for her every day when we got back. They always put some great (edible) goodies in there for us too!! Everyone at the parks was wonderful as well (they gave her a specail badge to wear so she could be identified.) The condos each had their own washer and dryer which was super handy. We were able to see all the other parks (besides Disney) as well just by asking.

I'm sure you will have a fabulous time! :cheer2:

Best wishes for you and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter