A Bad, Bad Day. . . .

Dznefreek

DIS Veteran
I have never written on this board but feel the need to do so today. My neighbors daughter passed away today.

Brianna was 2 years, 4 mos., and 22 days young. She was born with Trisomy 18 and was not expected to live 1 year. My wife offered her assistance in any way possible when she was born and my wife had the joy of caring for her and babysitting her many, many times over her short but love filled life.

My wife is Momma Kathy in the blog.

I feel so sad for Jerry as this was his only child.

Her Story . . . . . http://briannagiveshope.blogspot.com/

That was heartbreaking...I am sorry for this baby and her family :hug:

I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers, as well as your own family.:grouphug:

I am sorry for the pain and loss that you, friends and family feel but rechoice in the incredible amount of time past predictions that Brianna was here on earth and the wonderful memories you can keep with you.

I am so sorry for the loss of such a beautiful little life...
May you and your family and Brianna's family find peace and comfort.
I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!:hug:

Brianna was a beautiful litle girl. Now, she's a beautiful angel. You, your wife, and your neigbors are in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be keeping her family and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry for the passing of this little angel.:littleangel: Holding her family and dear friends all in heartfelt prayer. :grouphug:

I sorry I could not read the blog, but I wanted to express my sorrow you you and her parents. It's never a good thing to lose a child, even one you know will pass away. :hug: hugs to you all at this sad, sad time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter